• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Added 1 more option

No matter which option is taken, I'll donate 3 toys to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing).

Choose 1 of the following:

1) Sword Volume 1 TPB & Best of Dark Horse Presents Volume 1:

GWn20f8.jpg

2) Overstreet Lot:

Fu8DChx.jpg

3) Green Lantern & Flash: Faster Friends set (enjoyable read):

SfXQSJo.jpg

4) Heroclix Starter Lot (no picture). There seems to be some interest in Heroclix so I can make up a starter lot of figures and include a rulebook, powers and abilities card, and map (rulebook/powers card will be an older version but will still be able to teach you 95% of the game). I've played a lot of clix so I can make a starter lot of Marvel, DC, Indy, or mixed; your choice.

5) Doc Savage: Quest of Qui (hardcover):

Tk6dhVO.jpg

6) La Perdida (hardcover) - 276 pages of comic and a great read. I've had this book for a while and have read it twice in that time. You can get a quick overview of it here :

L3tDcOX.jpg

7) New reads lot - Harbinger Wars #1 (pullbox variant), Mister X Hard Candy One-Shot (excellent read), Wildcats TPB:

6myckd8.jpg

Will ship internationally but might need to split shipping for some of the heftier options (the Overstreets).

Great offers, I can't believe nobody has claimed one of these yet.

I'm a bit surprised too. Generally my offers have gone fairly quickly.

Omg i wish i could play. I would so snatch up those overstreets! Nice offering!

Just get that that post count up ;)

Mr. Wiggles offer was first posted 03/03/14 04:36 PM Eastern.

On 03/07/14 at 04:36PM Eastern if that offer, or any subsequent variations, goes unclaimed the original offer from Colicab of the Invincible TPB lot will be back up and available.

My offering X-Men 212 or #171 Listing as 9.0 or better(id say better)

Only pick one you say?

I'm going to try something different

Pick one of the comics and next weekend March 7th at WW Sacramento i'll have Chris Claremont sign the book and send it off for the CGC Sig series. (It cost a bit of money to do everything thats why it's just one book) I'll put whoever claims the book address so it ships to you once it's done being graded

Now it's going to be a while before you get the book(CGC grading can take a bit of time) But whenever the book comes in I'll ship it off to you

I pay all the fees SIG CGC SHIPPING EVERYTHING & you get a nice high grade book. I know the 212 in really high grade can go for over $100

Both books are high grade nice bright inks crisp pages. I'd rather under grade than over grade. I'll leave this up for a bit and see if anyone takes it

21cfh20.jpg344aa2w.jpg2m85axg.jpg

Rouge joins the X-MEN

29z8xoi.jpg2pyp0l2.jpgfzc942.jpg20jfwa8.jpg

does anyone have oceanavekid's email or phone? He hasn't read or responded to my pm's about this PIF I claimed. NOTE: We talked initially via pm, but he hasn't gotten back to me in a few days about a question I have.

NOT trying to start nothing, just need something cleared up, so if someone could pm me his phone or email I'd appreciate it.

Didn't he get suspended for a few weeks?

yup!

ok maybe i'll try facebook.

I really hope this works out for Revat. I thought the offer was unique and interesting but something just made several of us not want to claim it. The voice in the back of our head type thing.

I really hope this works out for Revat. I thought the offer was unique and interesting but something just made several of us not want to claim it. The voice in the back of our head type thing.

i think he'll stand up. I have his address, its cool.

i think he'll stand up. I have his address, its cool.

Awesome! That is good to hear. I wanted it to work out because as I said, I loved the idea of it.

Added 1 more option

No matter which option is taken, I'll donate 3 toys to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing).

Choose 1 of the following:

GWn20f8.jpg

2) Overstreet Lot:

Fu8DChx.jpg

SfXQSJo.jpg

4) Heroclix Starter Lot (no picture). There seems to be some interest in Heroclix so I can make up a starter lot of figures and include a rulebook, powers and abilities card, and map (rulebook/powers card will be an older version but will still be able to teach you 95% of the game). I've played a lot of clix so I can make a starter lot of Marvel, DC, Indy, or mixed; your choice.

Tk6dhVO.jpg

6) La Perdida (hardcover) - 276 pages of comic and a great read. I've had this book for a while and have read it twice in that time. You can get a quick overview of it here :

L3tDcOX.jpg

7) New reads lot - Harbinger Wars #1 (pullbox variant), Mister X Hard Candy One-Shot (excellent read), Wildcats TPB:

6myckd8.jpg

Will ship internationally but might need to split shipping for some of the heftier options (the Overstreets).

:bump:

Three more options added.

No matter which option is taken, a toy donation will be sent to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing).

Choose 1 of the following - each option also includes 3 new toys donated to the Akron Children's Hospital:

GWn20f8.jpg

2) Overstreet Lot:

Fu8DChx.jpg

SfXQSJo.jpg

Tk6dhVO.jpg

L3tDcOX.jpg

6myckd8.jpg

Or choose 1 of the following - each option includes 1 new toy donation to the Akron Children's Hospital:

8) Wonder Woman Season 1 DVD (Lynda Carter awesomeness):

D1NukOH.jpg

9) Shazam Monster Society of Evil Set (1-4):

e7oTmyE.jpg

10) Superman for All Seasons Set (1-4):

Ycw2C4w.jpg