• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Three more options added.

Or choose 1 of the following - each option includes 1 new toy donation to the Akron Children's Hospital:

8) Wonder Woman Season 1 DVD (Lynda Carter awesomeness):

D1NukOH.jpg

:takeit: Is Canada OK?

I would have picked this up if I didn't spend so long staring at the pic... :cloud9:

If it had not been for yardwork keeping me from the computer, she it would have been mine I say! :)

Three more options added.

Or choose 1 of the following - each option includes 1 new toy donation to the Akron Children's Hospital:

8) Wonder Woman Season 1 DVD (Lynda Carter awesomeness):

D1NukOH.jpg

:takeit: Is Canada OK?

I would have picked this up if I didn't spend so long staring at the pic... :cloud9:

If it had not been for yardwork keeping me from the computer, she it would have been mine I say! :)

Once this starts to play at my home My daughter will start spinning like her

Okay, here's my first offer. If you like X-Men and/or Steranko, you'll like this. X-Men #49, #50, and #51. Steranko covers on these, with Steranko interior art in # 50 and #51. The conditions are in the G/VG range.

sterankoxmen_zps8a3c5983.jpg

More offers to follow if these are not taken within a few hours.

Just a bump before I post another offer. Another coming in about an hour.

:news: Offer #2: Wolverine, the 1982 Limited Series by Frank Miller. All 4 issues. These are all unread, but not quite NM. Still a nice VF set.

Sorry, but I'm having problems with my Photobucket account. I will post a photo later.

:news: Offer #2: Wolverine, the 1982 Limited Series by Frank Miller. All 4 issues. These are all unread, but not quite NM. Still a nice VF set.

Sorry, but I'm having problems with my Photobucket account. I will post a photo later.

:takeit: I don't own these and have never actually read the series for some reason.

I will post some offers in a few.

Option #2 Box O ASM

#198, 206, 220, 240-246, 249-251, 253, 255-258, 261-264, 266-267. Average grade is about F-/F so they are not super high grade, but hopefully this will help some of you ASM lovers fill in the run. 24 issues total and I will be filling the rest of a medium flat rate box with more Spider-man related issues. I will cover the first $10 out of the country( This is going to be somewhat expensive)

B1507B21-CDFA-43CF-B5C1-72FB68CA3B00_zpsizype9bs.jpg

Option #2 Box O ASM

#198, 206, 220, 240-246, 249-251, 253, 255-258, 261-264, 266-267. Average grade is about F-/F so they are not super high grade, but hopefully this will help some of you ASM lovers fill in the run. 24 issues total and I will be filling the rest of a medium flat rate box with more Spider-man related issues. I will cover the first $10 out of the country( This is going to be somewhat expensive)

B1507B21-CDFA-43CF-B5C1-72FB68CA3B00_zpsizype9bs.jpg

Great Offer!

Slym, I think you should take it. We miss you in here.

I just see a few things that make me re-consider joining in again. But the feeling always passes.

Like I said a ways back - this place jumped to life almost as soon as I left it. If that is what it takes to let the PIF thread survive, then I will leave it alone.

*backs out of the thread slowly*

-slym

Slym, I think you should take it. We miss you in here.

I just see a few things that make me re-consider joining in again. But the feeling always passes.

Like I said a ways back - this place jumped to life almost as soon as I left it. If that is what it takes to let the PIF thread survive, then I will leave it alone.

*backs out of the thread slowly*

-slym

The fallacy with that statement however is assuming there is any correlation between you leaving and the thread improving. The opposite is actually the truth. You made a statement, called out the problem and a working group was formed because of that. That group discussed the issues and came up with some rule modifications that the board then voted in with overwhelming results.

One could actually say that you instituted change into PIF and that your action of stating what you thought caused a positive change, not your leaving it.

- Nuff said, now get you tail back in here!

Spidey will go fast. Especially if ManicNerd sees it.

If Manicnerd ends up claiming it his Spidey loving self is going to be very happy.

I hope he is recovering well from his last surgery...

:wishluck:

-slym

And it all started changing for the better when I left... very interesting.

hm

-slym

Statistically speaking it always changes for the better after a major blowup. You leaving or staying would not have tipped the scale in either direction. You bringing up the topic however did make a change so get your slym little back here. I will not allow you to be a martyr!