• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Thanks....I thought I saw a dropdown somewhere earlier where it had all those things listed to pick from, but now I cant find it.

Anywho, :takeit: I'll take blackest night, identity wars, and fantastic four the end. Ill get my offering up soon!

^^

Ok - So here is my first offering for the thread! Hope I represent well!

Move over Walking Dead.....Up for grabs is the complete 5 issue mini series that started the zombie craze. Marvel Zombies 1-5, all first prints, bagged and boarded (#1 in mylar). Also included is the Umbrella Academy TPB! Hope someone likes 'em!! Would prefer to ship in USA, but I am willing to work with someone internationally if needed!

20140308_175015.jpg

20140308_172845.jpg

Ok - So here is my first offering for the thread! Hope I represent well!

Move over Walking Dead.....Up for grabs is the complete 5 issue mini series that started the zombie craze. Marvel Zombies 1-5, all first prints, bagged and boarded (#1 in mylar). Also included is the Umbrella Academy TPB! Hope someone likes 'em!! Would prefer to ship in USA, but I am willing to work with someone internationally if needed!

20140308_175015.jpg

20140308_172845.jpg

I have been wanting to get this and was going to get the trade, but why not, I will :takeit: Very nice offer!

Ok, my offer will be up at exactly 4:00 pm Pacific Time. For the three people that keep asking me for the Morning Glories set this is your last chance, lol There will new additions today as well. I am thinking J. Scott Campbell related.

Ok, my fellow Donkeys it is time to choose your prize. Please choose any one from the below list. I can only ship in the US at this time. It is not about $ but about me working before and after post office hours. I am sorry international peeps. :(

OPTION-1 J. Scott Campbell and Jim Lee Signature option.

These are part of my collection that I love and now want to share with you guys, if you even like that stuff.

Vampirella # 1 signed by J. Scott Campbell

Heroes 2011 signed by J. Scott Campbell

Amazing Spider-Man 492 signed by J. Scott Campbell

Justice League # 1 signed by Jim Lee #62/250 with Dynamic Forces COA

I will also throw in some other signed books from various authors/artists.

1979610_605339842881807_175023341_n.jpg

OPTION-2 Morning Glories Lot

This is an interesting series that is best read at one time like you can here instead of monthly. Otherwise you might forget what is going on. A few of you keep missing these when I offer them so here you go. If you are too late this time I may donate them to the TPB Swap thread :)

Here is a chance to read the Morning Glories story line covering issues 1-35. Included (shown below) is a mixture of TPBs and comic books.

Morning Glories Trade Paperbacks # 1-4 (this covers the story line from issues 1-25)

Morning Glories Image Firsts # 1 (reprint of issue # 1)

Morning Glories comics, all first prints, never read, issues 26-35!

If there is room in a medium flat rate box, and I think there will be, I will keep putting more stuff in there until it is completely full!

1545748_582167771865681_2039111829_n.jpg

OPTION 3 Mystery Box

Perhaps you are the gambling type and would like to get a box of random stuff that includes comics, action figures, and a statue. If so, this is the box for you! Note: Statue and figures will be Marvel related in the Spider-Man realm so don't choose if you hate Spidey and foes! :) Note: Box in picture is not included.

Tattered-Carton-Box-2158177.jpg

OPTION 4 Cool Cover Option

These are comics that I bought simply because I loved the cover and display them in my man cave even though I do not collect the series themselves. Time to (reluctantly) offer them to you!

Batman # 156 Robin Dies at Dawn

Iron Man # 128 Demon in a Bottle

Marvel Spotlight on The Moon Knight # 28

1920577_605353996213725_1109670624_n.jpg

No not at all. Value should never be discussed. You want to join in or did my offers suck? lol
actually i'm a spidey fan and i love mystery boxes, just don't want to offer something in return and be ridiculed

No not at all. Value should never be discussed. You want to join in or did my offers suck? lol
actually i'm a spidey fan and i love mystery boxes, just don't want to offer something in return and be ridiculed

We totally welcome new members to the thread. No one would ridicule you. New rules were put in place and worst case scenario is that in four days, if your offer was not taken, then mine go back up. :) You can always type me or anyone else you know for help when designing an offer.

Ok, my fellow Donkeys it is time to choose your prize. Please choose any one from the below list. I can only ship in the US at this time. It is not about $ but about me working before and after post office hours. I am sorry international peeps. :(

These are part of my collection that I love and now want to share with you guys, if you even like that stuff.

This is an interesting series that is best read at one time like you can here instead of monthly. Otherwise you might forget what is going on. A few of you keep missing these when I offer them so here you go. If you are too late this time I may donate them to the TPB Swap thread :)

Here is a chance to read the Morning Glories story line covering issues 1-35. Included (shown below) is a mixture of TPBs and comic books.

Morning Glories Trade Paperbacks # 1-4 (this covers the story line from issues 1-25)

If there is room in a medium flat rate box, and I think there will be, I will keep putting more stuff in there until it is completely full!

OPTION 3 Mystery Box

Perhaps you are the gambling type and would like to get a box of random stuff that includes comics, action figures, and a statue. If so, this is the box for you! Note: Statue and figures will be Marvel related in the Spider-Man realm so don't choose if you hate Spidey and foes! :) Note: Box in picture is not included.

These are comics that I bought simply because I loved the cover and display them in my man cave even though I do not collect the series themselves. Time to (reluctantly) offer them to you!

:takeit: morning glories (already had Robin Dies at Dawn - great cover)

OPTION 3 Mystery Box

:takeit: morning glories (already had Robin Dies at Dawn - great cover)

Hey Boatfund!! You got here just in time to get them. You were about to miss out again, lol I will make sure you have a full box in there buddy! You are the ^^

TAKE ANY THREE - free ship in USA, $10 to International

(if you take the DT trades/gn they are heavy)

1-) X-Men 99 (1976) small stain lower right corner VG/F maybe F

photo x-men99_zpse7d932d1.jpg

2-) GI Joe ALL NM 9.4/9.6 one maybe 9.8 32,60,68

photo joe_zps68dc394e.jpg

3-) Defenders avg NM- 62,63,64,65

photo defenders_zpsdff32449.jpg

4-) ASM Annual #2 (front cover missing) also adding in Annuals 18,19 and SM #1 bagged silver Todd MacFarlane issue

photo sma2_zps5f91b57c.jpgphoto sma1_zpsfee813cc.jpg

5-) Sealed 3 pack Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom

photo jones_zps19a5024b.jpg

6-) high Grade Charlton Sci Fi lot avg 9.0 all 35 cent cover priced

Space War 28 Space Adventures 11 and 12

photo charlton_zps264b1271.jpg

7-) Dave Stevens Lot of 6 various grades

photo stevens_zps703d4f42.jpg

8-) Tracy trades/gn lot of 8

DT Rueben Award Winner 4,5,6,7,8,9

DT Early Years 2,3

photo tracy_zps925703dc.jpg

9-) Signed comic lot of 5

Hitman 43 signed by Garth Ennis with COA

Haunted Tank 1 Vertigo signed by Frank Marraffino

The Mighty Thor saga signed by Walt Simonson

World of Warcraft 3 signed by Walt Simonson

Mighty Avengers 22 signed and numbered 22 of 65 by Khoi Pham Dynamic Forces COA

photo signed_zpsb12c9b3b.jpg

I've killed the thread :sorry:

I don't have many moderns or tpbs

It's a great offer and I am trying sooooooooooooooo hard not to be all over it.I've got the DS books and the Charltonns but I do have a tendency to hoard those titles and someone else needs to grab the magic.

By the way,those Charltons have some very sweet reprints of Ditko's original Captain Atom.Really some classic stuff.