• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

TAKE ANY THREE - free ship in USA, $10 to International

(if you take the DT trades/gn they are heavy)

1-) X-Men 99 (1976) small stain lower right corner VG/F maybe F

photo x-men99_zpse7d932d1.jpg

2-) GI Joe ALL NM 9.4/9.6 one maybe 9.8 32,60,68

photo joe_zps68dc394e.jpg

3-) Defenders avg NM- 62,63,64,65

photo defenders_zpsdff32449.jpg

4-) ASM Annual #2 (front cover missing) also adding in Annuals 18,19 and SM #1 bagged silver Todd MacFarlane issue

photo sma2_zps5f91b57c.jpgphoto sma1_zpsfee813cc.jpg

5-) Sealed 3 pack Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom

photo jones_zps19a5024b.jpg

6-) high Grade Charlton Sci Fi lot avg 9.0 all 35 cent cover priced

Space War 28 Space Adventures 11 and 12

photo charlton_zps264b1271.jpg

7-) Dave Stevens Lot of 6 various grades

photo stevens_zps703d4f42.jpg

8-) Tracy trades/gn lot of 8

DT Rueben Award Winner 4,5,6,7,8,9

DT Early Years 2,3

photo tracy_zps925703dc.jpg

9-) Signed comic lot of 5

Hitman 43 signed by Garth Ennis with COA

Haunted Tank 1 Vertigo signed by Frank Marraffino

The Mighty Thor saga signed by Walt Simonson

World of Warcraft 3 signed by Walt Simonson

Mighty Avengers 22 signed and numbered 22 of 65 by Khoi Pham Dynamic Forces COA

photo signed_zpsb12c9b3b.jpg

Sweet offer! :takeit:

Sending you a PM with a question but i'll pick 3 lots. P.S. I'm in the US.

Pick 1 lot and i will pay shipping in the US. International at cost. OR take ALL 4 lots if you cover the full shipping costs. I'm in the US :foryou:

1. Comic related Magazine lot

1_zpsd9c67772.jpg

2. Mystery 30 odd books. Mostly Independent with a sprinkling of Marvel/DC. NOT for the high grade collectors though nothing is below Fine.

2_zpsa8b1632b.jpg

3. Magazine lot

4_zps34c5a020.jpg

4. Some Trades

3_zps3b2d50ea.jpg

I was reviewing the rules and I have one question about..

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

Mike makes Offer 1

I claim it.

I make offer two

Frank Claims it.

Frank Puts up Offer three and no one claims it after 4 days.

My offer goes back up and Frank loses it?

I was reviewing the rules and I have one question about..

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

Mike makes Offer 1

I claim it.

I make offer two

Frank Claims it.

Frank Puts up Offer three and no one claims it after 4 days.

My offer goes back up and Frank loses it?

Yes, that is correct. That is why you do not want to ship your item until the person claiming it has their offer taken. If in your scenario, your offer goes back on the table it will stay there until claimed. It will never go back another step to Mike.

Pick 1 lot and i will pay shipping in the US. International at cost. OR take ALL 4 lots if you cover the full shipping costs. I'm in the US :foryou:

1_zpsd9c67772.jpg

2. Mystery 30 odd books. Mostly Independent with a sprinkling of Marvel/DC. NOT for the high grade collectors though nothing is below Fine.

2_zpsa8b1632b.jpg

3. Magazine lot

4_zps34c5a020.jpg

4. Some Trades

3_zps3b2d50ea.jpg

hm

Here are 5 more of the books included in the mystery package. Don't make me reveal them all!

5_zps445806f0.jpg

Also pick 2 options now and get free shipping in the US. Pick all 4 and we'll split shipping. How's that?

1_zpsd9c67772.jpg

2_zpsa8b1632b.jpg

3. Magazine lot

4_zps34c5a020.jpg

4. Some Trades

3_zps3b2d50ea.jpg

hm

Here are 5 more of the books included in the mystery package. Don't make me reveal them all!

5_zps445806f0.jpg

Also pick 2 options now and get free shipping in the US. Pick all 4 and we'll split shipping. How's that?

Ok take everything and i'll pay the full shipping in the US and give $20 credit for international. That's 30 odd books, some magazines and trades which will be a heavy box. Not really sure what more i can do (shrug)

Charleston Chew Avengers One-Shot!

:applause:

For Avengers fans who don't have this issue, it was a mail away special that takes place between issues during the Gatherers storyline.

(thumbs u

Thanks! It's a cool book. Definitely would have kept it if i didn't have a second copy in England (thumbs u

1_zpsd9c67772.jpg

2_zpsa8b1632b.jpg

3. Magazine lot

4_zps34c5a020.jpg

4. Some Trades

3_zps3b2d50ea.jpg

hm

5_zps445806f0.jpg

Ok take everything and i'll pay the full shipping in the US and give $20 credit for international. That's 30 odd books, some magazines and trades which will be a heavy box. Not really sure what more i can do (shrug)

Ok in addition to everything above and free shipping i'm also including this Star Trek book and Record set and this Wolverine TPB.

6_zpsee58b1a2.jpg

Someone also suggested i offer to donate to a school or hospital and i can do that if someone would like that option. I won't be able to make a totally new offer as my collection is in the UK and i am currently in the US so my choices for offers are limited. I thought i had enough here to play with :facepalm:

Someone also suggested i offer to donate to a school or hospital

No need for that, as personal donations really have no place in PIF - just offer what you can comic-wise and see what happens.

Your offer is more than generous enough. It's just a matter of the right person seeing it.

Plus, all the people who have claimed something in the last week aren't yet eligible to claim again, so one of them might be the person you're looking for.

For those who haven't read it, The Golden Age is a great read by James Robinson. It's kind of like Kingdom Come, only set in the early 1950's. Top notch.

your offers are great I am waiting for the page to change to 667 "eek.gif"

Increase your message per page and you will change page count.

I have it as Page 333