• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

You have to wait 7 days in between claiming items. A few people that would love this offer claimed things on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. That means they can not claim anything for a few more days when that 7th day comes around again.

Three more options added.

Or choose 1 of the following - each option includes 1 new toy donation to the Akron Children's Hospital:

8) Wonder Woman Season 1 DVD (Lynda Carter awesomeness):

D1NukOH.jpg

:takeit: Is Canada OK?

I would have picked this up if I didn't spend so long staring at the pic... :cloud9:

If it had not been for yardwork keeping me from the computer, she it would have been mine I say! :)

Once this starts to play at my home My daughter will start spinning like her

My daughter gets to start spinning today... It arrived :banana:

Soooo... what happens when you don't get the PIF you claimed?
In my case you:

• offer the offender to the probation list and get ridiculed for days
  • never receive your claimed items
  • have MANY board members offer to send you things
  • make some friends

That is a pretty accurate synopsis. Manicnerd was basically ridiculed by a lot of members outside this thread who could not seem to grasp that he had a legitimate loss. Somehow sending a box of comics and the money for shipping did not constitute a loss to them. That being said, that is how nerd boy and I became friends. ;)

Double check to see if it got mailed out? What does that even mean. How does he not know if he mailed a package or not? doh!

Seems like I'm not getting mine, or it's lost in the mail or whatnot.

Claimed on Feb 3, followed up on Feb 25. He said he'd double check to see if it got mailed out, but it looks like that was the last time he was on the boards. (shrug)

from who? maybe someone has some inside info?

Double check to see if it got mailed out? What does that even mean. How does he not know if he mailed a package or not? doh!

He said he works during the day, so he has his wife mail the stuff out. Which is valid, I just never got a follow up to confirm if it was even sent out. I'm assuming not since it never arrived.