• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My PIF:

Choose 1 Option:

OPTION A:

Stan Sakai & Samurai Sword lot :

Usagi Yojimbo #1

47 Ronin #1

Killjoys Hot Topic Variants - #5 & #6

20140314_174929.jpg

OPTION B:

Cursed Pirate Girl #2

Awesome and super rare indie book. Each copy is hand stamped with the title, price and other info. Not many of these out there.

20140314_182136.jpg

:bump: Free goodies to claim :)

BUMP with new option added!

CHOOSE 1:

OPTION A:

Usagi Yojimbo #1

47 Ronin #1

20140314_174929.jpg

OPTION B:

Cursed Pirate Girl #2

Awesome and super rare indie book. Each copy is hand stamped with the title, price and other info. Not many of these out there.

20140314_182136.jpg

OPTION C:

"Heyyyyyyy Sexy Lady" LOT:

Grimm Unleashed 0 signed by Nei Ruffino

Lady Mechanika 2 Garza Variant

Grimm Angel one shot WW Philly Con exclusive

Grindhouse - Bee vixens from Mars : Campy fun

20140316_220306.jpg

Who knew it was so difficult to give things away? :P I tried to put some things up of equal and greater value to what I claimed while making it fun, but I can see if I have anything else to offer.

BUMP with new option added!

CHOOSE 1:

OPTION A:

Usagi Yojimbo #1

47 Ronin #1

20140314_174929.jpg

OPTION B:

Cursed Pirate Girl #2

20140314_182136.jpg

OPTION C:

"Heyyyyyyy Sexy Lady" LOT:

Grimm Unleashed 0 signed by Nei Ruffino

Lady Mechanika 2 Garza Variant

Grimm Angel one shot WW Philly Con exclusive

Grindhouse - Bee vixens from Mars : Campy fun

20140316_220306.jpg

OPTION B:

Cursed Pirate Girl #2

20140314_182136.jpg

Okay, okay, :takeit:

I've actually been looking for this series for awhile; I ordered the TPB at my LCS but they never got a shipment in.

I didn't want to claim this because now I'm going to feel compelled to track down #1 and #3. Curse you, Pirate Girl!!! :slapfight:

Bonus!

Whoever claims this will also receive a copy of the ultra-hot, board favorite, collectible to end all collectibles, Darkhawk #1!!!

Why are you punishing people?

I am taking requests - if there's something you're interested in, let me know and I will try to put together an option for you. No guarantees; I only have what I have. But I'll give it a go.

I've been looking for a hulk 181 :insane:

Going to give Batfans a little more time before I muddy the waters with other options.

Bonus!

Whoever claims this will also receive a copy of the ultra-hot, board favorite, collectible to end all collectibles, Darkhawk #1!!!

Why are you punishing people?

People love Darkhawk!

I almost bought another copy of Darkhawk #1 yesterday to make sure I had extras to give away in my PIF lots. People just can't get enough Darkhawk!

Who knew it was so difficult to give things away? :P I tried to put some things up of equal and greater value to what I claimed while making it fun, but I can see if I have anything else to offer.

Oh, but you just have to have a little patience. :)

Your offers were original, it just takes a little time for the right people to drop by…

BTW, kahnadah just PMd me and he sent out my PIF today; I am going to mail out shazzzam’s tomorrow or wednesday at worst. And will PM when I am done. (thumbs u