• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I was going to save this for the next holiday raffle, but since everybody is being a boss and listing awesome stuff, I'd like to keep the momentum going for as long as possible...

I won this at Comic-con 2012 at the Marvel giveaway hour. I've never taken it out of the box. I'm probably gonna have to say US shipping only on this 'cause it's kinda a beast.

If nobody takes it by tomorrow afternoon I will add some more options.

photo 97AB49E9-4FD7-4307-80FD-11788DF7D5E8_zpsyihakrl6.jpg

photo 2FC46F1D-AFE3-4D8C-9A9A-8D75AA864E58_zpstahyjjcv.jpg

photo 4859FEC9-0DCC-41E5-AC78-8B00844AD634_zpstqna6dvz.jpg

Bah, I can't resist. It's too cool! :takeit:

Will likely have to wait till morning to get my offer up. Need to dig around.

That's a SWEET statue...limited to 700 too. I found a shot of it outside the box if you or anyone else wants to see what one looks like on display...

LINK!

warpath_zpsd4575903.png

:pullhair:

You snooze you lose Hado! lol I can't imagine what some of the regular PIFers thought when they woke up this morning and saw what happened last night.

You Booze you lose Hado! lol I can't imagine what some of the regular PIFers thought when they woke up this morning and saw what happened last night.
Fixed that for you lol

That statue is so epic I can't believe how rad it is. The winner should be soooo great ful for such a generous pif

That's one of those 12" statues! :o

I didn't realize that it was that big. WOW! Awesome offer ajulliay!

:o Make that two of us. Time to go dig some more...

Well, if you bit off more than you can chew and you're having a tough time meeting it with a suitable offer, you can always pass on it. I know Hado expressed lots of interest in it.

I'm sure I can come up with a "suitable" offer.

As always, in addition to whichever offer is accepted, I will donate a new toy to a Children's Hospital. I've decided to spread the donations around the US and will be using this children's hospital list to send to a new children's hospital each time I have something claimed here in the PiF thread. Of course due diligence will also be done to make sure the hospital still exists as no list I found was perfect.

If you have a preference to a specific hospital or would just like to see the donation go to a local hospital - just say the word and that'll be where it goes.

Offer 1 -

Five Captain America Heroclix boosters (still sealed and in time for the movie):

rNL2OyH.jpg

I will also include a map so you can play after you open them. On a random aside, if you have young ones this game is great for helping them with every day math (addition and subtraction, as well as basic geometry). I ran Heroclix events for a number of years and had a very young group of players. I can't count the number of times I had a conversation with their parents about how good the game was for the kid(s) and their math scores.

Option 2 -

Mega, Ultimate Animated Comic DVD Bundle:

HjY176E.jpg

Young Justice Season One Volume One

Doctor Strange - The Sorcerer Supreme

Superman Batman - Public Enemies

Batman - Gotham Knight

Batman - Under Red Hood

Superman - Doomsday

Green Lantern - First Flight

Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths

Justice League - The New Frontier

Wonder Woman (she doesn't need a story title)

Edit: This offer is worldwide (shipping on me)!

I ran Heroclix events for a number of years and had a very young group of players. I can't count the number of times I had a conversation with their parents about how good the game was for the kid(s) and their math scores.

How young were the kids? Trying to find something my Twin 7 year old kids will stick too (besides money) for learning basic math.

I ran Heroclix events for a number of years and had a very young group of players. I can't count the number of times I had a conversation with their parents about how good the game was for the kid(s) and their math scores.

How young were the kids? Trying to find something my Twin 7 year old kids will stick too (besides money) for learning basic math.

We had kids in the group as young as 6 and one that started at 5. If your kids like superheroes, I'd highly recommend trying it to see if it works for them. I never had a kid tell me they loved doing the math part of playing the game (in the sense they didn't realize they were doing math) but the parents were more than happy their kid was interested in a weekly activity that also helped them learn something.

If you decide to snag the boosters I can toss in a few figures of their favorite characters too.

I'm sure I can come up with a "suitable" offer.

As always, in addition to whichever offer is accepted, I will donate a new toy to a Children's Hospital. I've decided to spread the donations around the US and will be using this children's hospital list to send to a new children's hospital each time I have something claimed here in the PiF thread. Of course due diligence will also be done to make sure the hospital still exists as no list I found was perfect.

If you have a preference to a specific hospital or would just like to see the donation go to a local hospital - just say the word and that'll be where it goes.

Offer 1 -

Five Captain America Heroclix boosters (still sealed and in time for the movie):

rNL2OyH.jpg

I will also include a map so you can play after you open them. On a random aside, if you have young ones this game is great for helping them with every day math (addition and subtraction, as well as basic geometry). I ran Heroclix events for a number of years and had a very young group of players. I can't count the number of times I had a conversation with their parents about how good the game was for the kid(s) and their math scores.

Option 2 -

Mega, Ultimate Animated Comic DVD Bundle:

HjY176E.jpg

Young Justice Season One Volume One

Doctor Strange - The Sorcerer Supreme

Superman Batman - Public Enemies

Batman - Gotham Knight

Batman - Under Red Hood

Superman - Doomsday

Green Lantern - First Flight

Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths

Justice League - The New Frontier

Wonder Woman (she doesn't need a story title)

Edit: This offer is worldwide (shipping on me)!

I couldn't tell from reading this, I see you mention them as options, but I saw you were going to add to your original offer...is this one big package or an "either or"?