• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

? am I supposed to send these out to the Person that claimed them or do I wait till his offer is picked up. I am still finding these fun little pockets on the boards ! i just read the discussion thread and was sad that guys are thinking about scraping this idea. Rules might be the way to go to keep this going possibly a offer value tier and replacement in the same tier? I have so many items i would like other people to enjoy as part of this idea. A trade thread is a great Idea in addition to this . trading is different than PIF to me.

If guys are gaming this thread and flipping for cash that's just wrong ! the core idea should bring the good in people out and sharing this great hobby. I would have never thought to read that superman hardcover now I will ! that's cool to me !

FIX IT ! Whoever that might be .. Put Harvey Swick on it, he is organized !

Trust me, we have good people on it ;)

Yes, you are correct. Please do not send the books until someone claims the follow-up offer otherwise yours are back up for grabs. Trust me, it was a great offer by you and someone would love to have them if that happens :) It is a fun thread, hope you enjoy it!

OK going to combine Both options, see if that helps. you can take both.

Please Pick option A (Astonishing -men #2 9.4) or B (Transformers armada #1 9.6), Or Take all!!!!! and i will throw in 2 Max Defenders And Cosmic Odyssey Signed Mike Mignola.

Free shipping Canada & USA

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

co_zps40d448b5.jpg

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

Will add other freebies as I find them when I package this lot..

OK going to combine Both options, see if that helps. you can take both.

Please Pick option A (Astonishing -men #2 9.4) or B (Transformers armada #1 9.6), Or Take all!!!!! and i will throw in 2 Max Defenders And Cosmic Odyssey Signed Mike Mignola.

Free shipping Canada & USA

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

co_zps40d448b5.jpg

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

Will post tonight after 7 Pacific

I'm thinking Darkhawk

thank goodness