• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 2 -

Mega, Ultimate Animated Comic DVD Bundle:

HjY176E.jpg

Young Justice Season One Volume One

Doctor Strange - The Sorcerer Supreme

Superman Batman - Public Enemies

Batman - Gotham Knight

Batman - Under Red Hood

Superman - Doomsday

Green Lantern - First Flight

Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths

Justice League - The New Frontier

Wonder Woman (she doesn't need a story title)

Edit: This offer is worldwide (shipping on me)!

:bump:

DVD's arrived today

6 of them still sealed.

I got hours a viewing ahead

New options!

Free shipping to the U.S., I will cover the first $10 shipping anywhere else.

OPTION 1:

I bought this hardcover off the stands when it came out in 1988, which was a lot of money for a kid. It was $30 in 1988 money! The book itself is in nice shape, but as you can see, the dust jacket has some tears and a piece missing. It did it's job.

I hate to get rid of this after so long, it's like a member of the family at this point. But I recently got the Avengers Omnibus, so it's redundant now. Hopefully one of you can give it a loving home.

:cry:

SAM_1611.jpg

OPTION 2: Mystery Box!

mystery.jpg

OPTION 3:

In honor of the announcement that Archie Comics is killing off Archie this July, I present a lot of 30 - 30! - various Archie comics, including some 12 centers from the Silver Age. Fun for the whole family:

SAM_1612-1.jpg

OPTION 4!

X-Men lot. This includes:

X-Men #99 - this copy is really beat up, 2.0 at best

X-Men #244 - first Jubilee

Marvel Team-Up Annual #1 - early New X-men crossover. Cockrum cover! Doesn't get the love it should.

X-Men and the New Teen Titans - Simonson art! Darkseid tries to capture the Phoenix force!!

Spider-Woman #38 - all that X-Men in San Francisco stuff starts here. Juggernaut! Second appearance of Siryn!

Amazing Adventures #16 - Beast solo issue during the X-Men lost years. Juggernaut! Rutland at Halloween story!

Marvel Fanfare #1 - Angel! The Savage Land! The back cover has a Frank Miller Daredevil pinup!

Wolverine TPB - The classic limited series!

SAM_1613.jpg

:news:

New options!

Free shipping to the U.S., I will cover the first $10 shipping anywhere else.

OPTION 1:

I bought this hardcover off the stands when it came out in 1988, which was a lot of money for a kid. It was $30 in 1988 money! The book itself is in nice shape, but as you can see, the dust jacket has some tears and a piece missing. It did it's job.

I hate to get rid of this after so long, it's like a member of the family at this point. But I recently got the Avengers Omnibus, so it's redundant now. Hopefully one of you can give it a loving home.

:cry:

SAM_1611.jpg

OPTION 2: Mystery Box!

mystery.jpg

OPTION 3:

In honor of the announcement that Archie Comics is killing off Archie this July, I present a lot of 30 - 30! - various Archie comics, including some 12 centers from the Silver Age. Fun for the whole family:

SAM_1612-1.jpg

OPTION 4!

X-Men lot. This includes:

X-Men #99 - this copy is really beat up, 2.0 at best

X-Men #244 - first Jubilee

Marvel Team-Up Annual #1 - early New X-men crossover. Cockrum cover! Doesn't get the love it should.

X-Men and the New Teen Titans - Simonson art! Darkseid tries to capture the Phoenix force!!

Spider-Woman #38 - all that X-Men in San Francisco stuff starts here. Juggernaut! Second appearance of Siryn!

Amazing Adventures #16 - Beast solo issue during the X-Men lost years. Juggernaut! Rutland at Halloween story!

Marvel Fanfare #1 - Angel! The Savage Land! The back cover has a Frank Miller Daredevil pinup!

Wolverine TPB - The classic limited series!

SAM_1613.jpg

Option 5!

Spider-Man lot!

If X-men doesn't do it, then surely Spider-Man is popular enough. Everyone is always asking for Spider-Man stuff. In fact, I realized I actually do have a copy of AF #15 to give away. So even those people now have no excuse not to claim this.

In this lot:

Amazing Fantasy #15 - I think this might be a reprint?

Daredevil #103 - guest starring Spider-Man!

Amazing Spider-Man #208

Amazing Spider-Man #224

Marvel Team-Up Annual #1 - early New X-men appearance!

Marvel Team-Up #38 - speaking of the X-Men, here's Beast!

Marvel Team-Up #45 - Killraven!

Marvel Team-Up #55 - Warlock! This is an infinity gem story!

Marvel Team-Up #75 - Power Man! SWEET CHRISTMAS!

Marvel Team-Up #82 - Black Widow!

Marvel Team-Up #111 - Devil-Slayer and the Defenders!

SAM_1615.jpg

SAM_1617.jpg

Science-fiction, sword and sorcery, steam-punk, or modern westerns might convince me to give it a shot, but I'm afraid my offerings will be received as well as yours even though they seem perfectly legit.

Science-fiction, sword and sorcery, steam-punk, or modern westerns might convince me to give it a shot, but I'm afraid my offerings will be received as well as yours even though they seem perfectly legit.

For swords and sorcery I have this lot of Conan comics and magazines:

SAM_1577.jpg

And for sci-fi, I have this:

SAM_1618.jpg

SAM_1619.jpg

Crimebuster: I don't thinks it's your offers they look good to me. It may be timing, it seems a little slow on the PIF thread recently. The offer I claimed was up several days and the one before was slow also. My 2c ( I have yours ready to go )

Okay, I am still working it here. Shaking my thang under the PIF light pole until the break of dawn.

I've got another, different Mystery Box offer.

It's the ULTIMATE PIF MYSTERY BOX!

Over the last couple years I've claimed a number of PIF offerings. The kind and generous souls offering up these books have often thrown in extra goodies out of pure generosity. On other occasions, I have claimed lots of books, where my primary interest is in just one or two of those issues.

So here's what I'm going to do to truly Pay It Forward: I'm going to take all of the extra stuff I've received in PIF lots - all of which I have appreciated and (almost) all of which I have read - and send it in one super PIF mystery box.

This includes things like Essentials, tpbs, hardcover collections, bronze age #1 issues, FCBD oddities, random back issues, B+W magazines, and hot moderns. And I'll also throw in a couple things from my own collection as well.

It's basically a cross-section of PIF history. A time capsule of PIF generosity, paid forward all at once to one lucky new owner. This won't be coming just from me, but from all the kind folks who sent me these books to begin with.