• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Sometimes the generous nature of this thread amazes me. (thumbs u

:angel:

Oh, don’t say that – I am very greedy. :P

Pick one option and I will cover shipping everywhere.

Option A

Fantastic Four #75 F+

Sub-Mariner #50

I know these have defects, but they are nice copies: the Sub-Mariner #50 (first apperance of Namorita) has some water damage.

Tthe Fantastic Four #97 was my former keeper copy, but… suddenly a staple detached from cover… :cry:

It‘s a beautiful copy nonetheless, which would have graded close to the NM range…

WgPWdPCl.jpg ZpsMwJul.jpg

Option B

Three italian Marvel Copper editions. The nicest copy I have ever had of X-Men #266 (in the NM range), and the first italian appearance of Apocalypse, in X-Marvel #5-6 (VFNM and FVF).

ljDbAwwm.jpg bsJtCOwm.jpg vBX9BXNm.jpg

The #75 would be a gorgeous copy, if not for the detached staple, at least a VF+, if one does not care about slabbing it takes a little to destaple it, fix with archival tape and enjoy the reading! :)

@Meeklo: Indeed… lol It‘s a cool issue! (thumbs u

P.S. Got your Avengers Annual: midgrade, but nice, I would not have bought an high grade copy so thanks!

The #75 would be a gorgeous copy, if not for the detached staple, at least a VF+, if one does not care about slabbing it takes a little to destaple it, fix with archival tape and enjoy the reading! :)

@Meeklo: Indeed… lol It‘s a cool issue! (thumbs u

P.S. Got your Avengers Annual: midgrade, but nice, I would not have bought an high grade copy so thanks!

Nice…I had to go back and check, you were the one who claimed that. Glad you like it.

Manicnerd got the legos, Vailant got the spiderman doll action figure and he has an offer currently up for grabs. :)
fixed that for you :)

lol

Updated Offer:

Pick one option and I will cover shipping everywhere.

Option A

Fantastic Four #75 F+

Sub-Mariner #50 (1st Namorita)

Amazing Adventures #17 (last Beast issue) - F

Sub-Mariner #50 (first apperance of Namorita) has some water damage.

Fantastic Four #97 was my former keeper copy, but… suddenly a staple detached from cover… :cry:

It‘s a beautiful copy nonetheless, which would have graded close to the NM range…

AA #17 - nice midgrade copy of the last issue from the Beast run.

WgPWdPCm.jpg ZpsMwJum.jpg ZbRz7Xjm.jpg

Option B

Four italian Marvel editions:

Devil issue featuring Daredevil #105 (Moondragon).

The first italian appearance of Apocalypse, in X-Marvel #5-6 (VFNM and FVF).

The nicest copy I have ever had of X-Men #266 (1st Gambit, in the NM range).

bsJtCOwm.jpg vBX9BXNm.jpg leCQf7Sm.jpg ljDbAwwm.jpg

Well I've been on the hunt for X-Men 266 for months, having it in Italian is kinda different.

:takeit:

Have my offers up shortly

^^ One thing for sure: it has better paper and better printing (and a nice cardboard cover), but you won’t be able to read it. lol

@Scott: I am never sure who and how much could be interested in italian editions, but if there’s some character or issue you’d like I can send it to you if we exchange mail at some point. (thumbs u

For example, I still have these two:

bNM1tJ2l.jpg ROUWdVll.jpg

and some early red Daredevil… ;)

z0wqsqpl.jpg

Thank you very much for the generous offer. (worship)

I look forward to being able to pick up some new stuff! There's a couple of awesome HC books that I have had my eye on lately. hm

I will have my offers up at 8pm (pst)

:grin: