• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Thank you Boboset! This was an awesome gift that was a true PIF! Hard to tell in the photos but most are hardcover and have a lot of content. :whee:

10259315_638880772861047_2984867933652188469_n.jpg

Turns out I don't have a lot of Spidey stuff, but what I have is below.

Pick one

Avengers 369 CGC 9.6

2014-05-14223639_zpsf84630e6.jpg

"Of Kith and Kin" Bloodties Part 5 of 5. Giant-Size issue. Guest-starring Nick Fury and the X-Men. -script by Bob Harras. Pencils by Steve Epting and Jan Duursema. Inks by Tom Palmer. Silver foil embossed cover by Steve Epting and Tom Palmer. Story continues from Uncanny X-Men 307. Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the incomparable X-Men lay it all on the line to save Genosha and little Luna from the evil of Exodus! After eliminating Fabian Cortez, Magneto's powerful protégé takes Luna as his own hostage and challenges Crystal, Pietro, Wanda, and Jean Grey to fight him if they dare! Luna's parents battle valiantly to rescue their daughter, but are unable to overcome Exodus' incredible psi-powers! And now the malevolent mutant is poised to begin a new genesis on Genosha! However there are still four avengers and nine x-men in Hammer Bay ready to make one last charge! Will the super-heroes' combined might be enough to stop (the) Exodus? For the sake of Genosha, it must! Avengers Lineup: Black Knight, Black Widow, Captain America, Crystal, Giant-Man, Hercules, Sersi, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman, U.S. Agent, War Machine, and the Vision. X-Men Lineup: Archangel, Beast, Bishop, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Jean Grey, Psylocke, Quicksilver, Rogue, and Storm. (Notes: Exodus battles Earth's Mightiest Heroes again in Avengers 381. This issue features a 14-page insert previewing upcoming storylines in the Punisher and New Warriors titles.

Amazing Spider-Man Family Business HC

2014-05-14224309_zps2af36787.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub Omnibus

Volume 1 - 1st printing. Collects Lone Wolf and Cub TPB (2000-2002 Digest) Volume 1- 2, and stories from Volume 3. Written by Kazuo Koike. Art by Goseki Kojima. Cover by Frank Miller. A samurai epic of staggering proportions, the acclaimed Lone Wolf and Cub begins its second life at Dark Horse Manga with new, larger editions of over 700 pages, value priced. The brilliant storytelling of series creator Kazuo Koike and the groundbreaking cinematic visuals of Goseki Kojima create a graphic-fiction masterpiece of beauty, fury, and thematic power!

2014-05-14223656_zps2e3fd4aa.jpg

Fantastic Four HC By Mark Waid #1

Collects Fantastic Four (1998- 3rd Series) #60-70 and 500-502. Written by MARK WAID. Art by MIKE WIERINGO, MARK BUCKINGHAM & CASEY JONES. Cover by MIKE WIERINGO. A team - and a family - of adventurers, explorers and imaginauts, the Fantastic Four live lives both ordinary - and extraordinary. Now, Reed Richards, Sue Richards, Benjamin Grimm, and Johnny Storm blast into this fully loaded, oversized hardcover - featuring an entire year's worth of the World's Greatest Comic Magazine and more than 30 pages of ever-lovin' extras! Finally, learn the truth behind Mister Fantastic's decision to cast his friends as the greatest squad of superhuman adventurers ever assembled; see the Fantastic Four face off against a sentient mathematical equation driven mad by love, an infestation of insects from another dimension, a cascading wave of molecular instability and a teammate on a homicidal rampage; and bear witness to history in the making as Doctor Doom does - the unthinkable. Hardcover, 7 1/2-in. x 11-in., 368 pages, full color.

2014-05-14223701_zps89f07515.jpg

Daredevil 131 CGC 7.5

Cover pencils by Rich Buckler, inks by Frank Giacoia. Origin and first appearance of the new Bullseye in Watch Out For Bullseye--He Never Misses!, -script by Marv Wolfman, pencils by Bob Brown (breakdowns) and Klaus Janson (finished art), inks by Klaus Janson; Matt finds out about a tenement slum owned by Glenn Industries; Bullseye kills with a ball point pen; DD gets the skinny on Bullseye from a Bugle reporter; When DD chases down Bullseye, he ends up in a circus ring where he is about to have a very public fight for his life.

2014-05-14223650_zpsafe611a3.jpg

New Warriors 1 CGC 9.6

Cameos by Captain America and She-Hulk. Written by Fabian Nicieza. Art by Mark Bagley and Al Williamson. Cover by Mark Bagley and Jackson (Butch) Guice. Fresh off their stellar debut in the pages of Thor (1962-1996 1st Series Journey Into Mystery) #411-412, the next generation of super heroes explode onto the Marvel scene in a big way! Firestar, Namorita, Nova, Marvel Boy, Night Thrasher and Speedball unite to take on the earth-moving power of Terrax the Tamer!

2014-05-14223616_zpsd73ed66e.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Maximum Comics Variant

Written by Dan Slott, Christos Gage, Christopher Yost, Joe Caramagna and Peter David. Art by Humberto Ramos, Javier Rodriguez, Will Sliney, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Chris Eliopoulos, David Baldeon, Ramon Perez and Victor Olazaba. Cover by Humberto Ramos. The Greatest Super Hero of All Time RETURNS!The world may have changed since Spidey's been gone, but so has Peter Parker. This is a man with a second chance at life, and he's not wasting a moment of it. Same Parker Luck, new Parker attitude. Putting the "friendly" back in the neighborhood, the "hero" back into "super hero," and the "amazing" back into "Spider-Man!" Also returning: The recharged and reenergized ELECTRO! 96 pages, full color.

2014-05-14224259_zpsbe2fdf3e.jpg

Justice League 23.1 CGC 9.8

3D COVER (W) Greg Pak (A) Paulo Siqueira (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado For Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips, you conform or die. Now born into his realm is an anomaly who looks to challenge that. A trickster, who will go to any length to survive even if it means sacrificing worlds to do it-leading to an Earth shattering confrontation between The Man of Steel and a Dark Lord.

2014-05-14223623_zps09bdf577.jpg

Your are correct my friend. Dang, that week flew by! Most likely because I was off the last 10 days. lol Now someone claim one of those cool offers above. :)

Turns out I don't have a lot of Spidey stuff, but what I have is below.

Pick one

Avengers 369 CGC 9.6

2014-05-14223639_zpsf84630e6.jpg

"Of Kith and Kin" Bloodties Part 5 of 5. Giant-Size issue. Guest-starring Nick Fury and the X-Men. -script by Bob Harras. Pencils by Steve Epting and Jan Duursema. Inks by Tom Palmer. Silver foil embossed cover by Steve Epting and Tom Palmer. Story continues from Uncanny X-Men 307. Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the incomparable X-Men lay it all on the line to save Genosha and little Luna from the evil of Exodus! After eliminating Fabian Cortez, Magneto's powerful protégé takes Luna as his own hostage and challenges Crystal, Pietro, Wanda, and Jean Grey to fight him if they dare! Luna's parents battle valiantly to rescue their daughter, but are unable to overcome Exodus' incredible psi-powers! And now the malevolent mutant is poised to begin a new genesis on Genosha! However there are still four avengers and nine x-men in Hammer Bay ready to make one last charge! Will the super-heroes' combined might be enough to stop (the) Exodus? For the sake of Genosha, it must! Avengers Lineup: Black Knight, Black Widow, Captain America, Crystal, Giant-Man, Hercules, Sersi, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman, U.S. Agent, War Machine, and the Vision. X-Men Lineup: Archangel, Beast, Bishop, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Jean Grey, Psylocke, Quicksilver, Rogue, and Storm. (Notes: Exodus battles Earth's Mightiest Heroes again in Avengers 381. This issue features a 14-page insert previewing upcoming storylines in the Punisher and New Warriors titles.

Amazing Spider-Man Family Business HC

2014-05-14224309_zps2af36787.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub Omnibus

Volume 1 - 1st printing. Collects Lone Wolf and Cub TPB (2000-2002 Digest) Volume 1- 2, and stories from Volume 3. Written by Kazuo Koike. Art by Goseki Kojima. Cover by Frank Miller. A samurai epic of staggering proportions, the acclaimed Lone Wolf and Cub begins its second life at Dark Horse Manga with new, larger editions of over 700 pages, value priced. The brilliant storytelling of series creator Kazuo Koike and the groundbreaking cinematic visuals of Goseki Kojima create a graphic-fiction masterpiece of beauty, fury, and thematic power!

2014-05-14223656_zps2e3fd4aa.jpg

Fantastic Four HC By Mark Waid #1

Collects Fantastic Four (1998- 3rd Series) #60-70 and 500-502. Written by MARK WAID. Art by MIKE WIERINGO, MARK BUCKINGHAM & CASEY JONES. Cover by MIKE WIERINGO. A team - and a family - of adventurers, explorers and imaginauts, the Fantastic Four live lives both ordinary - and extraordinary. Now, Reed Richards, Sue Richards, Benjamin Grimm, and Johnny Storm blast into this fully loaded, oversized hardcover - featuring an entire year's worth of the World's Greatest Comic Magazine and more than 30 pages of ever-lovin' extras! Finally, learn the truth behind Mister Fantastic's decision to cast his friends as the greatest squad of superhuman adventurers ever assembled; see the Fantastic Four face off against a sentient mathematical equation driven mad by love, an infestation of insects from another dimension, a cascading wave of molecular instability and a teammate on a homicidal rampage; and bear witness to history in the making as Doctor Doom does - the unthinkable. Hardcover, 7 1/2-in. x 11-in., 368 pages, full color.

2014-05-14223701_zps89f07515.jpg

Daredevil 131 CGC 7.5

Cover pencils by Rich Buckler, inks by Frank Giacoia. Origin and first appearance of the new Bullseye in Watch Out For Bullseye--He Never Misses!, -script by Marv Wolfman, pencils by Bob Brown (breakdowns) and Klaus Janson (finished art), inks by Klaus Janson; Matt finds out about a tenement slum owned by Glenn Industries; Bullseye kills with a ball point pen; DD gets the skinny on Bullseye from a Bugle reporter; When DD chases down Bullseye, he ends up in a circus ring where he is about to have a very public fight for his life.

2014-05-14223650_zpsafe611a3.jpg

New Warriors 1 CGC 9.6

Cameos by Captain America and She-Hulk. Written by Fabian Nicieza. Art by Mark Bagley and Al Williamson. Cover by Mark Bagley and Jackson (Butch) Guice. Fresh off their stellar debut in the pages of Thor (1962-1996 1st Series Journey Into Mystery) #411-412, the next generation of super heroes explode onto the Marvel scene in a big way! Firestar, Namorita, Nova, Marvel Boy, Night Thrasher and Speedball unite to take on the earth-moving power of Terrax the Tamer!

2014-05-14223616_zpsd73ed66e.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Maximum Comics Variant

Written by Dan Slott, Christos Gage, Christopher Yost, Joe Caramagna and Peter David. Art by Humberto Ramos, Javier Rodriguez, Will Sliney, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Chris Eliopoulos, David Baldeon, Ramon Perez and Victor Olazaba. Cover by Humberto Ramos. The Greatest Super Hero of All Time RETURNS!The world may have changed since Spidey's been gone, but so has Peter Parker. This is a man with a second chance at life, and he's not wasting a moment of it. Same Parker Luck, new Parker attitude. Putting the "friendly" back in the neighborhood, the "hero" back into "super hero," and the "amazing" back into "Spider-Man!" Also returning: The recharged and reenergized ELECTRO! 96 pages, full color.

2014-05-14224259_zpsbe2fdf3e.jpg

Justice League 23.1 CGC 9.8

3D COVER (W) Greg Pak (A) Paulo Siqueira (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado For Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips, you conform or die. Now born into his realm is an anomaly who looks to challenge that. A trickster, who will go to any length to survive even if it means sacrificing worlds to do it-leading to an Earth shattering confrontation between The Man of Steel and a Dark Lord.

2014-05-14223623_zps09bdf577.jpg

:bump:

That DD book does look nice, I'll take it. :-). Seems like folks are looking for Spidey stuff. I'll see if I can pull together a few options that are all Spidey-centered in the next few hours.

Frank

That DD book does look nice, I'll take it. :-). Seems like folks are looking for Spidey stuff. I'll see if I can pull together a few options that are all Spidey-centered in the next few hours.

Frank

^^ Thanks!

I needed that DD… but my 7 days delay was not over yet anyway…

Out of curiosity, what’s the "qualified" for?

MARVEL VALUE STAMP CUT OUT OF 9TH PAGE, AFFECTS STORY. INCOMPLETE.

Well, unless I hear from Valliant, here are some offers.

I'll pick up shipping in the US. Rest of the world... sorry! :-) Seriously, though, for those outside the US, if you are interested please contact me via PM before posting an "I'll take it" and I'm happy to try to work out shipping with you, and if we can do so that would be great. I've simply never done it before and am more than willing to pitch in the same amount I'd be paying domestically.

Please pick one of the offers below.

Offer #1 - Web of Spider-Man (2009) Complete Run 1-12

Fun book, and the issues 2-6 were part of the Gauntlet storyline, with a different "big bad" each issue... Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Vulture, Lizard... all with great covers.

WebofSpiderman.jpg

Offer #2 - Avenging Spider-Man (Near Complete Run)

Started off as a Marvel Team-Up book, and ended up being a launching point for the Superior Spider-Man. Fun stuff. Not a complete run for some reason. I think it was when I was switching from my local comic shop to online subscription so I missed issues. Anyway, here's what is in the set since you can't tell from the picture: 1,2,4,7-22.. with doubles of 11. Plus a 15.1 (I think that's the debut of Superior Spider-Man in the title) and an Annual #1).

AvengingSpidey.jpg

Offer #3 - 1602 - 1st Printing hardcover - 2004

Collects 1602 1-8, the entire series by Neil Gaiman and Andy Kubert touching base on the entire Marvel universe if it took place in the 17th century. I'm not sure how successful this was. I know a lot of people who enjoyed it more than I did. Worth reading if you haven't.

1602.jpg