• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

you've obviously made someone uncomfortable enough that they're trying to rescind their :takeit: before they've even posted an offer.

:facepalm:

He deleted the post with his offers, brainiac. Cheerio.

I'm really not interested in anything you have to say on the subject of PIF. This thread would be a lot better off if you just stayed out of it entirely.

And why are you saying Cheerio? I'm not going anywhere.

you've obviously made someone uncomfortable enough that they're trying to rescind their :takeit: before they've even posted an offer.

I'm really not interested in anything you have to say on the subject of PIF. This thread would be a lot better off if you just stayed out of it entirely.

And why are you saying Cheerio? I'm not going anywhere.

I was wondering why I had someone I didn't even recognize on ignore. After reading a day of his pointless and obnoxious posting I realized there must be a catch. Alas a name change occurred.

I find it strangely fascinating why someone would attempt to participate in a group setting while clearly either lacking the ability or the want to assimilate. If you don't want to play "Duck,Duck,Goose" please don't sit in the middle of the circle and take a steaming dump.

If cricket just had some fun with positive participation I believe it would greatly enhance his board experience. I also believe that if Grandma had balls she'd be Grandpa, so I have very little faith in a change.

Ok, here we go:

USA Media Mail shipping is free, international I'll split 50/50.

Option 1:

volumes 4-8 of the JMS Amazing Spider-Man run. One of my favorites, but I have the Ultimate Collections (vol 2-3) now.

IMG_0398.jpg

Option 2:

Bad picture, sorry. Taken with my phone.

Pick ANY combination (including all) of:

The Crow

Moon Knight: The Bottom

Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules

Cable: Messiah War

Marvel Knights 2099

Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Negative Exposure

Spider-Man (Marvel Knights): Down Among the Dead Men

Spider-Man: Red Headed Stranger

Spider-Man vs Venom

Spider-Man: Venom Returns

IMG_0401.jpg

Option 3:

Pick any 2 of the following:

All ASM:

New Ways to Die

Died In Your Arms Tonight

Election Day

One Moment in Time

Origin of the Species

IMG_0400.jpg

Green Lantern: Secret Origin included in any offer if you want it (back cover slightly water damaged).

:bump:

So hulk smash/jiminy cricket did you pm him criticizing his offer, or do you keep your PIF-crapping to the thread?

And have you ever actuall participated in PIF with making an offer?

It's fine, everyone. My feelings aren't hurt. I'll participate in the future if I see something I have to have in my collection. Grimm's offer was really good, and I'm sure there are a lot of people on this thread that have more stuff to give away than I do ;) No ill-will.

Now somebody claim an offer :baiting:

Ok, here we go:

Option 1:

volumes 4-8 of the JMS Amazing Spider-Man run. One of my favorites, but I have the Ultimate Collections (vol 2-3) now.

IMG_0398.jpg

Option 2:

The Crow

Marvel Knights 2099

Spider-Man vs Venom

IMG_0401.jpg

Option 3:

All ASM:

New Ways to Die

Election Day

One Moment in Time

Origin of the Species

IMG_0400.jpg

Green Lantern: Secret Origin included in any offer if you want it (back cover slightly water damaged).

I allow myself to insist for chaseman210 to claim the offer.

You should not feel annoyed in any way, and if there’s been someone who sent unsolicited PMs about the nature of the upcoming offer… well – they should be a bit ashamed, IMO.

As far my collecting goes… thanks for the compliment guys: I actually started to read them in 1987, fully in collecting swing by early 1989, and gradually dropped collecting the italian editions very close to that.

It was not definitely the worst of times – it was in part because of the exchange rates, which were very unfavorable at the time, but prices were balanced (and more appropriate to the actual artistic value of the books), and as far as the "speculation" I preceeded it, tamed and/or avoided it and feared too well beforehand what might have happened. In terms of content choices, not prices or marketing, that’s what is bad. (shrug)

If cricket just had some fun with positive participation I believe it would greatly enhance his board experience. I also believe that if Grandma had balls she'd be Grandpa, so I have very little faith in a change.

I also believe if Grandma had wheels it would be a wheelbarrow, but nonetheless Jiminy Cricked would be a role model to follow, if he got inspired by his name.

There’s always hope in the Disney world, as it was conceived by Walt, obviously… ;)

e4xZf4Yh.jpg

It's fine, everyone. My feelings aren't hurt. I'll participate in the future if I see something I have to have in my collection. Grimm's offer was really good, and I'm sure there are a lot of people on this thread that have more stuff to give away than I do ;) No ill-will.

Ok, here we go:

Option 1:

IMG_0398.jpg

Option 2:

The Crow

Marvel Knights 2099

Spider-Man vs Venom

IMG_0401.jpg

Option 3:

All ASM:

New Ways to Die

Election Day

One Moment in Time

Origin of the Species

IMG_0400.jpg

Can I just :takeit: the same offer chaseman wanted, and have you just send it to him? If so, I'll have an offer up shortly.

I'm gonna go with my last offer. I think by now you guys know I have no problem giving rad stuff. And I'm also moving in 3 weeks, so the less I have to pack up, the better ;)

so let's do some mystery box madness...

*A note for the mystery boxes. There can be anything inside... trades, full runs, slabbed books, toys... the boxes will be awesome, but HOW awesome will depend on what the taker offers up after... so PIF donkeys!

CHOOSE 1 OPTION

Option A

giphy.gif

X-men Mystery Box

Option B

9201b5e35f0c4cee8556203e2c86c381.gif

Wolverine Mystery Box

Option C

giphy.gif

Cosmic Mystery Box

Option D

tumblr_mf3rcntVgO1rjffywo1_500.gif

Deadpool Mystery Box

Free Shipping US, I'll pay first $20 international

There just aren't enough Daredevil Mystery Boxes these days. :sorry:

:D

I don't have enough daredevil stuff to make it a mystery. lol

I want a darkhawk mystery box

Ok, here we go:

Option 1:

IMG_0398.jpg

Option 2:

The Crow

Marvel Knights 2099

Spider-Man vs Venom

IMG_0401.jpg

Option 3:

All ASM:

New Ways to Die

Election Day

One Moment in Time

Origin of the Species

IMG_0400.jpg

Can I just :takeit: the same offer chaseman wanted, and have you just send it to him? If so, I'll have an offer up shortly.

Wow. Thank you for that! I really do appreciate it (thumbs u