• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

really great offers Tivo32, that deadpool is sweet as is that X-Men. The deadpool is not in my realm of collecting though (I gave up on the 90s in the 90s, not going back) and I've already got the X-men (but not from Dave Cockrum's estate!). I just cannot believe it made it past 30 minutes with no takers.

I thought the Dave Cockrum 120 would be a quick take too! It's an amazing book but I'm pretty new to comics and I thought there might be someone in here who would appreciate the meaning of that specific comic so I figured I'd pass it on. :-)

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad my offers are somewhat on par with everyone else's!

I thought the Dave Cockrum 120 would be a quick take too! It's an amazing book but I'm pretty new to comics and I thought there might be someone in here who would appreciate the meaning of that specific comic so I figured I'd pass it on. :-)

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad my offers are somewhat on par with everyone else's!

Actually its EPIC, but I think people are somewhat worried they can come with something equally EPIC (or at least comparatively respectable)

I'm gonna dig through my closet tonight (or tomorrow early) and claim it if I find something cool enough.

Let me intrude for a moment, please.

Go to the Full Reply Screen, click on the item pointed to here:

Gic9igo.jpg

Then click on the one circled (or any other smiley for other posts.)

DEZx9g1.jpg

I tend to type the code out for most smileys myself. If you want to do that for the "I'll take it" guy, it looks like this:

:)

-slym

Oh, e me running...

Sorry, didn't mean to intrude.

:fear:

-slym

I call shenanigans!

Let me intrude for a moment, please.

-slym

It can be clearly seen here that, not only did you mean to intrude, you even asked for out permission. :sumo:

Explain.

:popcorn: