• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Soooo, I'm sitting here with my wife, talking about my new job (Monday if my first day) and I mention to her to be on the look out for some packages on Monday, and that I had about 5 packages that didn't show up last week like.

She asks, "On top of the 5 boxes you already got on Friday?"

WHAT BOXES?!?!?! lol

Appairently I had a butt load of packages come in and she thought it was a good idea to put them in my comic room, right in the pile of boxes i use when shipping books out doh!

Needless to say, i just spent the last hour digging through all my packages... when i got to my PIF from ajulliay.... I literally yelled "holy mess"

I pulled the X-Men mystery box, when asked what i would like, i basically said anything but no statues... And boy did I get an awesome box...

For your viewing pleasure, i present to you: X-Men Mystery PIF

An awesome set of Runs, none of them I have read before...

photo5-1.jpg

A Slabbed 9.8 X-Men 186

photo4-1.jpg

Those items alone would have been a great PIF, Also got a sweet pull of X-Men books from 145 - 248. Some really great books in here and now the official start to my X-Men collecting.

1st Jubilee :cloud9:

1st Jim Lee Penciling X-Men :o

photo3-1.jpg

Oh, and as if that wasn't enough... this:

photo1-1.jpg

All I can say, is that this is really really cool and Thank You so much. :golfclap:(worship)

I saw all of these comments and pics and thought the thread was rolling, lol Very nice mystery box. Well done!

Please choose 1 option. Free shipping to US others I will pay up to $6.00 towards shipping

option #1

HavokampWolverineVolume1_zpsf0de3bab.jpg

HavokampWolverineVolume2_zpsdc7cd10c.jpg

HavokampWolverineVolume3_zps705ff993.jpg

HavokampWolverineVolume4_zpse3be5ff7.jpg

Option 2

Batman5000001_zpsb9e4261e.jpg

Batman5000002_zps56ceec24.jpg

YoungbloodStrikefile10001_zps26939648.jpg

YoungbloodStrikefile10002_zps17e12e89.jpg

option 3

X-Force250001_zps2751ba40.jpg

X-Force250002_zpsd3e47996.jpg

Thunderstrike10001_zpsfe565aad.jpg

Thunderstrike10002_zps77fc3b28.jpg

Option 4

jim1_zpsb6ab8708.jpg

jim2_zpsc6d53965.jpg

jim3_zpsf724b4cb.jpg

:bump: I put all of the code in one post for you, and bolded/sized the offers in case you have to bump it again. This should be easier for you this way.