• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 1 - 7 TPB Lot (1 is signed hardcover of Justice League by Brad Meltzer)

image_zpsdad8435d.jpg

image_zpsc6cb2a58.jpg

image_zps86b2afc7.jpg

image_zpsb38fb965.jpg

Option 2 - Bedlam #2 Phantom Variant (Awesome Cover!) CGC 9.8

image_zps61bf9b19.jpg

Option 3 - Lois and Clark New Adventures of Superman Complete Series on DVD (Seasons 1 , 2, 3 ,4 Box Sets)

Seasons 2-4 are still shrink wrapped and brand spanking new

image_zpsf820e982.jpg

I'm giving this away free to someone that really wants to read them. Just claim it:

R. A. Salvatore Legend of Drizzt Book Set (new & unread)

A friend recommended it, I bought it, and never read it. Heard it was great.

14392398716_d2ee50a2eb_z.jpg

If you claim it just PM me (thumbs u

:takeit:

Thanks Ryan, I was just telling Harvey that I wanted to read it. lol

I just finished re-reading these. I enjoyed it more than I did when I read them the first time years ago. Now the Icewind Dale trilogy I'm having a hard time getting through for the 2nd time.

Option 1 - 7 TPB Lot (1 is signed hardcover of Justice League by Brad Meltzer)

image_zpsdad8435d.jpg

image_zpsc6cb2a58.jpg

image_zps86b2afc7.jpg

image_zpsb38fb965.jpg

Option 2 - Bedlam #2 Phantom Variant (Awesome Cover!) CGC 9.8

image_zps61bf9b19.jpg

Option 3 - Lois and Clark New Adventures of Superman Complete Series on DVD (Seasons 1 , 2, 3 ,4 Box Sets)

Seasons 2-4 are still shrink wrapped and brand spanking new

image_zpsf820e982.jpg

Whats that? You guys want things to speed up again? Ok.... If you insist. :takeit: Superman Option

Ok, so I am only going to post one item tonight. Yes, one item. I am THAT confident it will be taken.

I am offering one mystery box. This box will be shipped in a Large Flat Rate Spiderman Box and filled with a Modern 9.8 Spidey Slab. I am not going to tell you what issue but it will have a cool cover in my opinion. This box will also be filled with some Spiderman Collectible items and comics as well.

THE CATCH: I guarantee you a good box, however the better the item you post and the faster it is claimed I am going to make the box even that much better. Sound fun? Ok, lets do it....

LFRBSM-01---main-278x178.jpg

@CAHokie

I ordered a box of those Large Flat Fate boxes just because of Spidey art lol

lol

I ordered them specifically for PIF offers. I kid you not. I have been waiting to offer this box for over a month now. It makes me even happier that it is going to a known Spidey fan.

I will say that I've been wanting to participate in this for some time but it seems like it's always the same people picking up the same good stuff. I understand that you need to monitor the thread etc but how do expect other people to join in and offer their stuff when there isn't an opportunity to do so.

maybe the limit of how often you can take things should be adjusted etc