• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, here are the options. I'll cover shipping in the US. Sorry for those outside of the US! If I was doing something with individual books I'd consider doing something, but with big lots I think it gets pretty pricey!

Pick ONE of the first two options:

OPTION ONE: MTU - Complete run (1-25) of Robert Kirkman's Marvel Team-Up Book

If you've never read this, it's a lot of fun and really turned out to be a surprisingly great series. He did a great job writing not only Spidey but much of the Marvel Universe!

MTU.jpg

OPTION TWO - Savage Dragon - Limited Series (1-3) & First 20 Issues of Regular Series. A great read!

savagedragon.jpg

And then because I'll still have room in the box, you can chose ONE option to add to the box:

OPTION A - Web of Spider-Man (1-12) Complete Run

WebofSpiderman.jpg

OPTION B - DC Mystery Books (80's/90's/2000's Superheroes)

OPTION C - MARVEL Mystery Books (80's/90's/2000's Superheroes)

OPTION D - Do You Feel Lucky?(Strangest Stuff I can Dig Up!)

Option D sounds awesome

I figure that either the MTU or Savage Dragon runs are really cool reads and fun grabs for folks who don't have them... So option D to fill the box out would be pretty tempting. I've been digging through my long boxes lately and I've come across some things where I've said "when did I buy that?" :-)

If I hadn't just claimed something, I would grab that Savage Dragon run. I've been meaning to do that for a while.

Oh if you've never read it from the start you really will enjoy it. I loved Erik Larsen on Spidey but those early Dragon issues were a lot of fun!

it

Everybody is making savage dragon sound awesome.

:takeit:

Option 2 & C

I'll have my stuff up in a bit

^^

I'll get the Dragon all packed up and ready for a trip to San Diego and then fill the rest of the box with some various and sundry Marvel goodies and have it all set to go once your stuff is taken!

Well, I'm all about the mystery boxes. My last one was well received, so take it or leave it.

*A note for the mystery boxes. There can be anything inside... trades, full runs, slabbed books, toys... the boxes will be awesome, but HOW awesome will depend on what the taker offers up after... so PIF donkeys!

CHOOSE 1 OPTION

Option A

giphy.gif

X-men Mystery Box

Option B

9201b5e35f0c4cee8556203e2c86c381.gif

Wolverine Mystery Box

Option C

giphy.gif

Cosmic Mystery Box

Option D

tumblr_mf3rcntVgO1rjffywo1_500.gif

Deadpool Mystery Box

Free Shipping US, I'll pay first $20 international

Option 1:

Will start with these Lego Compatible Minifigures take any 2 lots: Will add some comics If this does not go tonight. First :takeit: Wins! Will also Send a random figure lot to a select person who comments on this post!

Lot 1: Mixed heros

Set1_zps90e97a52.jpg

Lot 2: Ironman lot

Ironmanset_zps90f4afce.jpg

Lot 3: Lord of the rings

LordOfTheRingSet_zps71404930.jpg

Lot 4: Random mystery lot of figures (not necessarly ones pictured)

IMG_6548_zps3842299c.jpg

Lot 5:

Set2_zpse5e255aa.jpg

Lot 6:

_57_zps7a5cf855.jpg

Lot 7 Green lanturn

_57_zpsfbb661d7.jpg

Lot 8 Fantastic four

_571_zps4e7eed66.jpg

Option 2: Separate from option 1

Captain America lot (yes its the 1st Black spiderman tied with ASM #252)

0_zps433dd296.jpg

sm1st_zps475d3b1d.jpg