• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Free shipping in US. Internationals welcome, I'll cover first $20. If any international boardie wanted to cherry-pick to keep costs down, that's fine.

Pick one:

Option one:

Bronze grab-bag with a couple silver. Captain Marvel 14 (nice, about an 8.0), 43 (Drax), Thor Annual 4 (nice, about 7.5), Action 471 and 472 (FNish), Amazing Adventures 12 (Furry Beast! 5.0ish), Anthro 1 (6.0), Battlestar Galactica 1 (NM), FF 200 (9.0), Tales to Astonish vol 2 1 (NM), Shanna the She-Devil 2 (8.5), Micronauts 1 (only FN or so, sorry).

IMG_4375_zpsa10dccc9.jpg

IMG_4376_zps57f2b0ce.jpg

IMG_4377_zps6fa5a286.jpg

Option two:

Geoff Johns Avengers tpb's. Search for She-Hulk, Red Zone, World Trust.

IMG_4379_zpsab5af22b.jpg

Option three:

Spectacular Spider-Man mags 1 and 2. Not high-grade, but a cool story in each, especially number two. Plus vol. 2 of the J. Michael Stracynski run.

IMG_4380_zps1f9b3513.jpg

Buddy, don’t worry: these are just awesome offers… if I hadn’t already a good number of the books in option 1 I would have grabbed it instantly.

The Spider-Man magazines are just an awesome addition. Some Spider-Man fan will grab them!

:popcorn::popcorn::preach: stalled the threads eh sonny

:jokealert:

It was meant to be a joke, but it looks like I really did. :shrug:

Nah, I'm sure it was a joke. He's done more than his share of thread stalling for it not to have been. :baiting:

Yes it was meant as a joke.

I have stalled the thread a few times myself :frustrated: .

Your offers are VERY GOOD offers do not worry. :headbang:

Yeah those Spidey mags are both very cool additions to any collection. Heck, if I didn't just take a PIF I might have grabbed it as I pulled out my copy of mag #2 the other day and it was in worse shape than I remembered!

But I agree, someone will hop on those soon. It's an excellent offer.

It was about time!

Yeah,I laid off of it all weekend but couldn't pass up the Spidey mags :insane:

Manicnerd,I've got a dupe of one of the Spidey mags (not sure which)so I'll hook you up with it later on.

Yea I really want the Spidey mags but I'm not sure what I could offer up now that I've gotten rid of all the Fables books…

Don’t you have some nice Spidey duplicate… :baiting:

(Just kiddin'… lol )

I have a ton of Spidey duplicates, but most of it is drek. I was going to throw them up when my other offer didn't move, but it eventually moved.

I've been looking for those Spidey mags for a long time, but they are always pretty expensive books.