• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Quick question - if his offer is not accepted then it falls back to my offer. What if my offer is not accepted will it go back to the previous offer even thought it looks like he is shipping out the books. How far up back can it go?

It just reverts to your offer. There's no going back after that.

(thumbs u

To add to that, your offer would stay here indefinitely, so the pressure would be on you to change things up after a while if no one else jumps on it.

Quick question - if his offer is not accepted then it falls back to my offer. What if my offer is not accepted will it go back to the previous offer even thought it looks like he is shipping out the books. How far up back can it go?

Dont worry, if it reverts it will be taken. I am missing that issue. ;)

Thanks for the info, guys. I'm not too worried since I felt like my offers were pretty good. The current offer looks pretty good to me and I know the guy really wants the ASM 40. What type of books do well in the PIF? I've worked my way through about 70 pages of the thread and I still have no idea which books do well.

Thanks for the info, guys. I'm not too worried since I felt like my offers were pretty good. The current offer looks pretty good to me and I know the guy really wants the ASM 40. What type of books do well in the PIF? I've worked my way through about 70 pages of the thread and I still have no idea which books do well.

slabs?

big runs?

cool comic memorabilia?

I can tell you what books/figures don't do well.

It's nice to see that you can laugh at yourself about this. A lot of people would have just thrown a fit and left. Hopefully you stick around and end up making this thread a better place. (thumbs u

I can tell you what books/figures don't do well.

It's nice to see that you can laugh at yourself about this. A lot of people would have just thrown a fit and left. Hopefully you stick around and end up making this thread a better place. (thumbs u

Thanks I appreciate that. I like it on here and I'm hoping the Kraven thread is fun for everyone.

Gold/Silver Batman :grin:

NO NINJAX #1 (tsk)

:news: Recieved my Mystery box from Barth today WAY MORE than I expected (worship):whee::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes Mystery box's are Very cool.

Thanks Barth you made my rainey wknd very enjoyable.

Great glad you like everything! Enjoy!