• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Is the 4 days up tonight at 2AM? That slab is pretty sweet hm

Are you hoping someones offer expires so that you can grab the previous one?? :o

Are you hoping someones offer expires so that you can grab the previous one?? :o

As you may know, this will become everyone’s favorite Spider-Man villain as we get closer to 2AM… lol

the-vulture.jpg

As you may know, this will become everyone’s favorite Spider-Man villain as we get closer to 2AM… lol

the-vulture.jpg

lol great reference! :)

Not at all. I'm going to be fast asleep when it gets available - just checking to see when the 4 days is up.

Free shipping to CONUS only due to excessive weight of box. Sorry for the lack of pics but that would take quite some time. :)

Pick any 3 runs from the following......

PUNISHERMAX (2009-2012) # 1-8 NM Run Aaron Dillon

DC Challenge! #1-12 Set/Mark Evanier/Gene Colan/Bob Smith 85

SQUADRON SUPREME VOL 3 # 1-12 Complete Set! NM

THE NEW INVADERS # 0- 8 AUSTEN / JACONSEN / SMITH

ELECTRIC WARRIOR DC Comics # 1-8, 10-18 Run Missing issue 9 to make a complete set, although there is an extra copy of issue 17

YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES 1992 # 1-7 NM Full Run

NEXT MEN # 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 18 NM John Byrne 1992 Dark Horse Comics

AVENGERS THE INITIATIVE # 14-22 NM Full Run Secret Invasion Dark Reign Annual # 1

Or pick 2 runs from the following.... (or 1 from here and 2 from the blue list)

PUNISHER VOL 2 (1987-1995) # 61-80 NM Full Run!

Fantastic Four # 503-514 NM/NM+ 2004 Authoritative Action Complete Six Part Set Full Run High Grade All books in NM/NM+ or better condition.

SUPREME POWER MAX # 1-18 + SPECIAL ED. 1 / COMPLETE SET! NM

ULTIMATE SIX MINI-SERIES (2003-2004) # 1-7 Complete Set! Marvel Comics Spider-Man Sinister Six Full Set High Grade 9.8 or better.

Or pick 1 run from here and 1 from the above highlighted in blue...

MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 FANTASTIC FOUR #1-27 NEAR MINT COMPLETE RUN

Captain America # 12-32 Volume 4 (2002-2004) Marvel Comics Complete Run. A total of 21 comics. All books in NM or better condition.

OUTSIDERS 1985-1988 # 1-25 Full Run + Annual / Special NM-/NM

New Mutants # 1-23 Full Run 1985 High Grade White Pages. Most books grade in NM or better range. Some of the earlier issues grade in VF/NM.

EX MACHINA # 1-24 + SPECIALS 26 total comics !!

New Mutants # 29-57 NM/NM+ Full Run High Grade 9.4 / 9.6 Marvel Comics X-Men White Pages

Marvel GHOST RIDER VOL 5 # 1-19, 21-27 RUN Annuals 1 + 2 (2006-2009) Only missing issue # 20 All books in NM or better condition.

Hero Premiere Editions 1 2 5 6 7 10 NM 1993 Ash Can mini book limited High Grade Batman Grendel Image 1963 Valiant Unity Pitt 2099 Limited Star Trek Deep Space Nine All books in NM or better condition.

:bump:

:takeit:

&

Please choose 1 Option. Priority mail shipping in the US only. Sorry international friends but these will be really heavy options.

OPTION-1 - Great reading option

Runaways Volume 1 Deluxe Hardcover - This covers issues 1-18, the entire first volume of this series.

Runaways Volume 2 - Hardcover - This covers Vol 2 of the series, issues 1-12

Young Avengers Hardcover - The book contains issues #1-12 of Young Avengers, plus Young Avengers Special Edition #1

10393991_666290526786738_4012633475064222660_n.jpg

OPTION-2 Mystery box. You choose what goes in it. Misc Runs (no single issues), Batman/Superman/Justice League, Various Trades hardcover and paperback, or perhaps you just dont care and want it to be a complete mystery. Just let me know.

-x22-candy-roulette-x22-mystery-box-15.99-for-over-25-worth-of-candy-21967-p.jpg

As always, no matter what option you pick it will be a full box. I dont like empty space :)

Please choose 1 Option. Priority mail shipping in the US only. Sorry international friends but these will be really heavy options.

Runaways Volume 1 Deluxe Hardcover - This covers issues 1-18, the entire first volume of this series.

Young Avengers Hardcover - The book contains issues #1-12 of Young Avengers, plus Young Avengers Special Edition #1

OPTION-2 Mystery box. You choose what goes in it. Misc Runs (no single issues), Batman/Superman/Justice League, Various Trades hardcover and paperback, or perhaps you just dont care and want it to be a complete mystery. Just let me know.

-x22-candy-roulette-x22-mystery-box-15.99-for-over-25-worth-of-candy-21967-p.jpg

As always, no matter what option you pick it will be a full box. I dont like empty space :)

option 2!

option 2!

^^ I will PM you to see what you want. :)

Ok for me I'll put up two options. I'll cover shipping in the US. International folks, sorry! If you pick Option #1, though, I'll be happy to cover $10 of it for you.

OPTION #1

Arkham Asylum hardcover (1st printing).

I actually took this as a previous PIF and I'm so glad I did! It's awesome! But this is what PIF is about, right? If someone else hasn't read it, or if someone wants a really nice copy for their collection... Here you go.

OR

OPTION #2

SPIDEY (SEMI) MYSTERY BOX

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box!.

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

C- Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) 1-16

You can also choose to pick one of the options above and then have the rest of the box filled with true "mystery" books...meaning I'll give you an assorted mix! It's a roll of the dice!

&

Wow that sure looks like a bail out to me !!

Nice save (sarcasm)

&

Wow that sure looks like a bill out to me !!

Nice save (sarcasm)

lol. It does look a bit strange - were you guys trying to prove a point? Why wait 4 days to grab the stuff?

Free shipping to CONUS only due to excessive weight of box. Sorry for the lack of pics but that would take quite some time. :)

Pick any 3 runs from the following......

DC Challenge! #1-12 Set/Mark Evanier/Gene Colan/Bob Smith 85

SQUADRON SUPREME VOL 3 # 1-12 Complete Set! NM

THE NEW INVADERS # 0- 8 AUSTEN / JACONSEN / SMITH

ELECTRIC WARRIOR DC Comics # 1-8, 10-18 Run Missing issue 9 to make a complete set, although there is an extra copy of issue 17

YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES 1992 # 1-7 NM Full Run

NEXT MEN # 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 18 NM John Byrne 1992 Dark Horse Comics

AVENGERS THE INITIATIVE # 14-22 NM Full Run Secret Invasion Dark Reign Annual # 1

Or pick 2 runs from the following.... (or 1 from here and 2 from the blue list)

PUNISHER VOL 2 (1987-1995) # 61-80 NM Full Run!

Fantastic Four # 503-514 NM/NM+ 2004 Authoritative Action Complete Six Part Set Full Run High Grade All books in NM/NM+ or better condition.

SUPREME POWER MAX # 1-18 + SPECIAL ED. 1 / COMPLETE SET! NM

ULTIMATE SIX MINI-SERIES (2003-2004) # 1-7 Complete Set! Marvel Comics Spider-Man Sinister Six Full Set High Grade 9.8 or better.

Or pick 1 run from here and 1 from the above highlighted in blue...

Captain America # 12-32 Volume 4 (2002-2004) Marvel Comics Complete Run. A total of 21 comics. All books in NM or better condition.

OUTSIDERS 1985-1988 # 1-25 Full Run + Annual / Special NM-/NM

New Mutants # 1-23 Full Run 1985 High Grade White Pages. Most books grade in NM or better range. Some of the earlier issues grade in VF/NM.

EX MACHINA # 1-24 + SPECIALS 26 total comics !!

New Mutants # 29-57 NM/NM+ Full Run High Grade 9.4 / 9.6 Marvel Comics X-Men White Pages

Marvel GHOST RIDER VOL 5 # 1-19, 21-27 RUN Annuals 1 + 2 (2006-2009) Only missing issue # 20 All books in NM or better condition.

Hero Premiere Editions 1 2 5 6 7 10 NM 1993 Ash Can mini book limited High Grade Batman Grendel Image 1963 Valiant Unity Pitt 2099 Limited Star Trek Deep Space Nine All books in NM or better condition.

&

The Marvel Knights is a great series and a great offer. I have them or I'd have grabbed them.

lol 1 minute prior to expiration. hm

I was ready to grab one of those xmen slabs this morning too. First thing I checked when I woke up this morning lol

Ouch - statements like this do make us look like vultures circling the dying gazelle. I'll watch how my comments come across from now on.

I was ready to grab one of those xmen slabs this morning too. First thing I checked when I woke up this morning lol

Ouch - statements like this do make us look like vultures circling the dying gazelle. I'll watch how my comments come across from now on.

(shrug)

(shrug)

It just came across like we were hoping for him to fail so we could grab the X-Men slab. I love me some high grade Silver-Age X-Men but it just sounded kind of crass after re-reading my post. After 4 days, I guess its natural for people to start looking back at the original offer.

Wow that sure looks like a bail out to me !!

Nice save (sarcasm)

lol. It does look a bit strange - were you guys trying to prove a point? Why wait 4 days to grab the stuff?

Wow!

Some of you guys are unbelievable. I am not for sure what you guys are implying but its not cool. What point could I possibly have been trying to make? I have been one of the biggest supporters of PIF and continue to defend it against those that make fun of it and say it is filled with nothing but Junk Donkeys. Are you implying I was trying to slow down the thread because my follow-up offer was claimed within 20 minutes even in the middle of the night. My last offer a few weeks ago was claimed in 7 seconds, so again, I would love to know what you are implying. As far as me claiming it, I was trying to let other people get involved in this thread and participate. You will notice I often claim runs of comics that I have not read and have been building up Fantastic Four runs recently to read, not that I need to explain why I claim an offer. :facepalm:

Maybe the naysayers are right and this thread is dead except for those circling the good offers like the previously mentioned vultures comment. It almost seems like you guys were not going to claim his offer no matter what with hopes that it would revert back so you could get a cool book. I really hope that is not the case because that would be truly sad.