• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Some guys take this stuff way to serious, what starts out as a fun thing turns ugly quick.....

Well it‘s also the other way around: people not taking it enough seriously (i.e. picking some great offer and not even worrying about post interesting ones… that raised the problems in the first place, not the chatting… ;)

Some guys take this stuff way to serious, what starts out as a fun thing turns ugly quick.....

Well it‘s also the other way around: people not taking it enough seriously (i.e. picking some great offer and not even worrying about post interesting ones… that raised the problems in the first place, not the chatting… ;)

I understand that side of things as well........ Hopefully the thread can live on .....

Why can't we all just be real STOP look back at what EVERYONE is saying.

Wake up this thread is not The Money Tree!! Really this is supposed to be fun,NOT about money or what you have to offer it's about paying it forward for all you VULTRES waiting in the wings or hopeing someone 's offer fails to get claimed so you can claim a nice graded book IN MY OWN OPINION THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD FOR YOU.If you want to talk price of anything offered THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD FOR YOU.

Anyone thinking CAHokie would do anything to save a boardie WOW this guy has put his heart into this thread from helping people (like me and others) how in the world can any of you people thats been here for awhile say anything bad about this guY.

He can claim what he whats when he wants there should be NO questions asked.

meh

I thought...WOW...look at all those posts since I put up my offer! We must be 3-4 offers down the road by now. I guess not so much, huh?

Meanwhile... I'll repost for those who missed it. Arkham's a must-read for those who haven't ...

Ok for me I'll put up two options. I'll cover shipping in the US. International folks, sorry! If you pick Option #1, though, I'll be happy to cover $10 of it for you.

OPTION #1

Arkham Asylum hardcover (1st printing).

I actually took this as a previous PIF and I'm so glad I did! It's awesome! But this is what PIF is about, right? If someone else hasn't read it, or if someone wants a really nice copy for their collection... Here you go.

OR

OPTION #2

SPIDEY (SEMI) MYSTERY BOX

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box!.

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

C- Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) 1-16

You can also choose to pick one of the options above and then have the rest of the box filled with true "mystery" books...meaning I'll give you an assorted mix! It's a roll of the dice!

Why can't we all just be real STOP look back at what EVERYONE is saying.

Wake up this thread is not The Money Tree!! Really this is supposed to be fun,NOT about money or what you have to offer it's about paying it forward for all you VULTRES waiting in the wings or hopeing someone 's offer fails to get claimed so you can claim a nice graded book IN MY OWN OPINION THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD FOR YOU.If you want to talk price of anything offered THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD FOR YOU.

Anyone thinking CAHokie would do anything to save a boardie WOW this guy has put his heart into this thread from helping people (like me and others) how in the world can any of you people thats been here for awhile say anything bad about this guY.

He can claim what he whats when he wants there should be NO questions asked.

meh

Maybe every offer should be a mystery box, and we can post the results. I'd be more interested to get involved if this was the case.

I always encourage people to post photos of the mystery boxes I send them. It is kind of fun. Thank you very much Top Cat for your comments. In any case, lets keep the thread rolling and try to have fun in here. That is the whole point. :)

Let's bump this up!

Meanwhile... I'll repost for those who missed it. Arkham's a must-read for those who haven't ...

Ok for me I'll put up two options. I'll cover shipping in the US. International folks, sorry! If you pick Option #1, though, I'll be happy to cover $10 of it for you.

OPTION #1

I actually took this as a previous PIF and I'm so glad I did! It's awesome! But this is what PIF is about, right? If someone else hasn't read it, or if someone wants a really nice copy for their collection... Here you go.

OR

OPTION #2

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box!.

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

You can also choose to pick one of the options above and then have the rest of the box filled with true "mystery" books...meaning I'll give you an assorted mix! It's a roll of the dice!

You guys sure do love your Spiderman in here.

Hey, I figured going with Spidey or Batman for my PIF was the way to go. Shocked no one had grabbed Arkham yet, or the whole run of Untold Tales of Spidey (plus 1/2 a mystery box)

This:

OPTION #1

OR

OPTION #2