• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Haha.... He still has 7 more hours before it reverts back to my offer. I am sure he will post it before then. He sure does now how to keep people on suspense though. lol

He still has one more hour. I am sure he will beat the clock. Interesting that this is the second time in a row that the person claiming my offer took almost the entire 24 hours to post their follow-up offer though. Per the rules, that is totally their right to do so, and people do have their personal lives to take care of, but still.... Well, except Swick and Kav of course. :grin:

Ok, there is about 15 minutes left before the 24 hour clock expires. In my opinion the :takeit: is invalidated if the offer is not posted within the 24 hours stipulated in the rules. The person claiming would not be eligible to claim another item for the 7 days. I will be back on the clock but my previous offers will no longer be available. I will come up with a new set of options.

Ok, there is about 15 minutes left before the 24 hour clock expires. In my opinion the :takeit: is invalidated if the offer is not posted within the 24 hours stipulated in the rules. The person claiming would not be eligible to claim another item for the 7 days. I will be back on the clock but my previous offers will no longer be available. I will come up with a new set of options.

It sounds like you're interpreting the rules exactly as they should be in a situation like this. (thumbs u

Ok, the rules state the following:

If you claim some book(s), you must post your offering within 24 hours.

Zombizzy failed to post an offer within the required amount of time or to post asking for more time so at this time his :takeit: is no longer valid.

I will post a new offer soon.

:news:CURRENT OFFER DUE TO PREVIOUS POSTER NOT POSTING ONE :news:

You will receive ALL of the following art prints. The 5 X-Men relate prints were given to me by Comix4fun and I have no room to display them and they are too nice to be sitting in the man cave closet.

The Harley Quinn, Red Sonya and Wonder Woman (all 11X17's) were all done by my favorite artist (and the nicest), Dawn McTeigue.

Mary Jane 11X17 is obviously by J. Scott Campbell and signed by him on the bottom.

Due to size, these can only be shipped in the lower CONUS and will be mailed flat with heavy boarding so there will be no rolling of the prints.

2e36gpz.jpg

ivd5jq.jpg

vo94s0.jpg

2mgrx4g.jpg

vnzh3l.jpg

359k1w5.jpg

The four 11X14 X-Mens came out as a 4 part set in 1980. I have the cover page that describe them and will make sure it goes in the package as well.