• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Whoops - I forgot about the comics that comic with the previous offer. I'll take the Deadpool Corp set and I'll update my offer a bit to reflect these extra books.

Updated Offer:

Option 1

50 Random Spiderman books - mostly from 1995 - 2005 but also some Bronze books. Nice selection of web-head books. Plus a FN X-Men Annual 14 (1st Gambit)

Option 2

Conan 37 - VF/NM

Conan37_zpsc0a043d5.jpg

plus

Spiderwoman 1 - NM

Spiderman1FrontB_zps932c1526.jpg

Option 3

Thor 189 NM-

Thor189B_zps40fa8a72.jpg

plus a VF/NM copy of X-Men Annual 14 (1st Gambit)

Option 4

House of Secrets 91 - VF+

HouseofSecrets91_zps2e000007.jpg

That Conan #37 is one of my favorites in the series, cover and art by Neal Adams. :cloud9: It's a shame that he didn't do more in the series except some inking with the Crusty Bunkers.

I do remember picking up a banged up copy when I was in high school and loved that book. Its really a nice copy of the book.

I tweaked the one offer and that's it for now. No more offers are forthcoming so hopefully someone will see something they want.

Completely understand. There seems to only be about 5 or 6 people exchanging offers at this point so it makes it tough to get someone to grab something.

So I almost took Meeklo's offer of Scribblenauts Unmasked for my son but I chose not to. He sent me a PM and asked for my address. A few days go by and it's in my mailbox today.

We have been playing for a little over an hour now and my boy is having a blast.

Thanks Meeklo!

20140821_173440-1_zpstsga3wes.jpg

So I almost took Meeklo's offer of Scribblenauts Unmasked for my son but I chose not to. He sent me a PM and asked for my address. A few days go by and it's in my mailbox today.

We have been playing for a little over an hour now and my boy is having a blast.

Thanks Meeklo!

20140821_173440-1_zpstsga3wes.jpg

No problem.

Glad y'all like it.

Updated Offer:

Option 4

hm But I think I took your last offer.

There aren't many of us so no problem with back to back takes in my book. I do have some sweet books.

Updated Offer:

Option 4

hm But I think I took your last offer.

There aren't many of us so no problem with back to back takes in my book. I do have some sweet books.

Oh what the hey, I always likes that cover. :takeit: