• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Well that went over like a lead brick. :tonofbricks:

I think the Batman's and the Daredevil set should garnish some interest. And the McFarlane signed books is a cool piece. Good luck!

I will take this one.

I have been a lurker and wanted to jump in but I am nervous that I won't have anything that anyone will want. I am going to try, hope someone wants something I have to offer. I will post some options later today.

As usual Free shipping lower 48 and first $15 elsewhere.

Please choose one option

Option 4

Daredevil

4keoif.jpg

I will take this one.

I have been a lurker and wanted to jump in but I am nervous that I won't have anything that anyone will want. I am going to try, hope someone wants something I have to offer. I will post some options later today.

Please choose one option

Option 4

Daredevil

4keoif.jpg

(thumbs u Welcome to the hot seat!

I will take this one.

Please choose one option

Option 4

Daredevil

4keoif.jpg

I prefer to see it as an opportunity to share something cool. That's why this thread and the Giving Tree thread exist. But the seat does get hot for those who offer up stuff that nobody wants.

I will take this one.

Please choose one option

Option 4

Daredevil

4keoif.jpg

I prefer to see it as an opportunity to share something cool. That's why this thread and the Giving Tree thread exist. But the seat does get hot for those who offer up stuff that nobody wants.

Just messing with him since he seemed nervous. I'm sure the PIF crew will welcome him in with open arms - especially if he brings the goods!

option 3 y the last man

:takeit:

this is going to be a great gift.

i'll have my offer up in the morning!

I wonder whatever happened to this guy??

Yeah, but a simple message of "Sorry, I didn't mean to hold things up or I had a personal issue" would go a long way. Hopefully it is nothing serious because he hasnt posted on the boards at all since then.