• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, time to offer something in return!

Option 1:

Bronze Reader Lot

29avdxg.jpg

Option 2:

Two Preacher TPBs:

167ngwg.jpg

Option 3:

TMNT lot. Big Bang is signed by Chris Ecker and Gary Carlson. Creed/TMNT is an American Entertainment exclusive with COA

w85f2v.jpg

Option 4:

Spider-man lot avg F/VF or higher

sq1jkm.jpg

Option 5:

Amazing Spider-man lot, McFarlane issues, etc. VG to F/VF. 195 and 325 are the lower grades of the lot.

25qrs7d.jpg

:bump:

I'm drooling over the bronze age lot: Black Goliath #1. Red Sonja #6 (sept 1976),

Sgt. Fury Special Marvel Ed. 11 (1973)! I'm amazed by some stuff people will pass on for free. (are they incomplete, or a lot worse looking than the pictures make them appear?)

But those other lots have even my spider sense tingling!

-Terry

RE: Bronze lot:

Nope, just your average wear and tear, average VG- to FN (except star wars 1 which has an obvious cutout). They're all complete as far as I can see. In all honesty, I found most of them in the quarter box at the last con I attended, and the other 2 were freebies. So I wanted to spread the love a little. (The Ms. Marvel 16 I found in the same boxes is not included sorry :sumo: ).

If they were free everyone would grab them. You having to offer stuff out of your own PC in trade makes it different. I always try to offer equal or better, hopefully everyone does the same

I'm drooling over the bronze age lot: Black Goliath #1. Red Sonja #6 (sept 1976),

Sgt. Fury Special Marvel Ed. 11 (1973)! I'm amazed by some stuff people will pass on for free. (are they incomplete, or a lot worse looking than the pictures make them appear?)

-Terry

-Terry

Do it! :baiting:

I think the offers have all been good. Seems to be the same few members taking part which makes it tough after a while. The hot seat sucks when stuff isnt grabbed right a way but that don't necessarily mean the offer is bad. Things keep rolling so the offers are obviously good. I would take them all lol.

:takeit:

The Black Goliath is making me feel all nostalgic, but I think I'm going to go with Option 5: Mcfarlane spider-man.

I just hope what I have is good enough for someone else to take and I don't embarass myself (any more than usual).

This is my first time participating, so correct me if I'm incorrect, but if no one wants my offers after 4 days then Shadow's offer is then up for grabs again?

-Terry

My offers are:

Option 1: Full set of Rocketeer Adventures (first series) VF/NM

15142733112_fafc957166_c.jpg

Option 2: Dark Horse Buffy lot.

A dozen (12?) Dark Horse Extras with Buffy stories or posters. Dark Horse Extra is newspaper insert format (11x14.5" folded). Mainly advertising, but also other short comic strips such as; Monkeyman & O'Brien, Too much Coffee Man Grendel, Star Wars, etc.

Dark Horse Extra #3

Dark Horse Extra #11

Dark Horse Extra #12

Dark Horse Extra #13

Dark Horse Extra #23 (Buffy Poster)

Dark Horse Extra #39

Dark Horse Extra #40

Dark Horse Extra #41

Dark Horse Extra #47

Dark Horse Extra #48

Dark Horse Extra #49

Dark Horse Extra #50

And a Buffy The Vampire Slayer #26 (Photo cover); VF/NM never read.

14956555118_30190d9f41_c.jpg

Option 3: Misc. Lot of Hellboy /Mignola comics.

Dark Horse Extra #11; with Hellboy (Spyboy & Pantomimes)

Dark Horse Extra #43: BPRD (also Too Much Coffee Man, Astro Boy)

Hellboy Junior #2 FN/VF

Hellboy Christmas Special FN

A copy of The Amazing Screw-on Head. HE IS AMAZING and ironically screwed at the same time. GD

2007 Baltimore Comic Con con program

BRPD The Dead #3 NM

BRPD The Dead #5 GD/FN

BPRD The Black Flame #4

15120116086_3a1e4a9606_c.jpg

Freebie on top of PIF. Get these items if you choose any of the first 3 options:

An unopened pack of Mylites 2 bags (qty 50)

A limited series Wildstorm Signature collector card: #8 of 9 Fairchild, (#51 of 500 signed by Adam Hughes)

A 1989 (?) 1st series Gotham by Gaslight signed on the interior by Mike Mignola over his credits. (It's his old style where he signed his whole name. Not the modern stylized form he's been doing for the past 15 years.)

A couple of Ashcan comics; FF: Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange (which has a tie-in with the Dr. Strange animated movie from 2007)

A $1 copy reprint of Chew #1....for your pet to CHEW on.

15146633265_59d3a58065_c.jpg

:takeit:

The Black Goliath is making me feel all nostalgic, but I think I'm going to go with Option 5: Mcfarlane spider-man.

I just hope what I have is good enough for someone else to take and I don't embarass myself (any more than usual).

This is my first time participating, so correct me if I'm incorrect, but if no one wants my offers after 4 days then Shadow's offer is then up for grabs again?

-Terry

:applause: Thanks!

I believe that is correct. It's my first participation too. I just became aware of this thread the other day.

YAY! I PARTICIPATED!!!

:whee:

And I added a 4th choice above, because 3 options isn't enough.

-Terry

p.s. And I may have officially broken this thread. Not even a nibble.

IMG_3762.jpg

You do know that these are free including shipping, right? (shrug)

Don't worry you have 4 days.They are good offers.

This crowd can be really hard sometimes But it does pickup on the weekends.

Welcome to the PIF