• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

It all looks good,but yeah...#4 and that Cap Annual?Awesome offers.EVERYONE seems terrified of the hot seat.Shame.....as a new participant i was really gung ho and how and would walk around thinking of my next offer,or a RAK...

I don't like to sell BOMICS or other stuff...this was a great way to grab stuff and offer stuff and stuff.and do stuff with stuff.Stuff that had value,but I was not that keen on anymore,but stuff I thought others would like to put with their stuff too.

And I could get stuff to put with stuff I liked.And I really got a charge shipping stuff and finding out the stuff got there okay ect.

And stuff

Okay...rant over....jeez I got my custom....must just be me..here I was ranting stuff I thought was for attention,but turns out I care about and love stuff.

So all.you lolly lockers...get off yournstuff and grsb stuff and post stuff and stuff.

Being from Canada the shipping is killer. The last lot of four Essentials cost me $29 in shipping, I could have bought the books I won cheaper so those books cost me $29 shipping plus the cost of the books which I paid full price for. As fun as it is its almost not worth it.

I'm unfamiliar with what happens if it reverts back to an offer that was barely taken. Is it up Firespitter to find an offer that will get taken or does it just sit on his offer until someone takes it. I'm out of the "game" for awhile but I'd think that Batman set would get grabbed.

I'm unfamiliar with what happens if it reverts back to an offer that was barely taken. Is it up Firespitter to find an offer that will get taken or does it just sit on his offer until someone takes it. I'm out of the "game" for awhile but I'd think that Batman set would get grabbed.

If after 4 days my offer is not taken it reverts back to Firespitter's offer. Then it sits till someone takes it or he decides he wants to find some thing someone wants or the thread dies.

Nice Cap annual 8 , tempting!! May I ask the condition?

What Cap I see no cap.

Offer updated?

I pulled down the two single book that I listed and left the lots. I don't know how much participation these threads are going to get now. I have three short boxes I set aside for the GT/PIF but both seem dead or dying and the Trading thread was a bust so now I have to decide what I am going to do with them and I am not lucky at selling books.. OK rant over.

If someone saw the Cap and decides that's what they wanted I will gladly honor it as an option. :)

I :takeit: the CAP and any freebies if you have any :jokealert::baiting: will post by tommorrow

Nice Cap annual 8 , tempting!! May I ask the condition?

What Cap I see no cap.

Offer updated?

I pulled down the two single book that I listed and left the lots. I don't know how much participation these threads are going to get now. I have three short boxes I set aside for the GT/PIF but both seem dead or dying and the Trading thread was a bust so now I have to decide what I am going to do with them and I am not lucky at selling books.. OK rant over.

If someone saw the Cap and decides that's what they wanted I will gladly honor it as an option. :)

I :takeit: the CAP and any freebies if you have any :jokealert::baiting: will post by tommorrow

^^

Shot me a PM when your offer is taken... Let me know what you collect and I'll see if I have anything cool to go with it :)

Just from in from 1992-93 in NM/M these books were MAYBE read 1 time and stored by th OO all are REALLY clean looks like they just came off the press.

So I am calling them NM/M and off we go CHOOSE 1

OPTION 1 P1010040_zpsd8040133.jpg

OPTION 2

P1010038_zpsc7098f4e.jpg

P1010039_zps64f61c5e.jpg

OPTION 3 FIRST NEXTMEN

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

OPTION 4 MYSTERY BOX

OPTION 5 Still in the bag

X-MEN_zps2041f762.jpg

I’m not going to tell you what drek is or isn’t. If you have to ask then…

What I go by is asking myself this question: Would anybody trade what I offer for what I took? If I honestly can't answer "yes" then I would offer something that would be comparable or better. You took a nice CA Annual #8. Would you feel comfortable taking what you offer in trade for what you took? Of course, you shouldn't have to feel like you have to match everything dollar for dollar. There have been some great offers that would be tough to match. However, if you take something desirable, then offer something desirable. My 2¢.

I’m not going to tell you what drek is or isn’t. If you have to ask then…

What I go by is asking myself this question: Would anybody trade what I offer for what I took? If I honestly can't answer "yes" then I would offer something that would be comparable or better. You took a nice CA Annual #8. Would you feel comfortable taking what you offer in trade for what you took? Of course, you shouldn't have to feel like you have to match everything dollar for dollar. There have been some great offers that would be tough to match. However, if you take something desirable, then offer something desirable. My 2¢.

+1

If anyone thinks this is DREK let me know I will repost.

Thanks

I don't think one should post new items because someone thinks their items are drek. I think one should post new items because nobody is taking the items they are currently posting.

I have personally seen people jumping all over what I would consider drek, and I have seen what I have considered great offers stall the thread.

In my opinion, it's about keeping the thread moving along.

"Nippy" – you just taught me a new english word! lol

Beware though friend,it can be seen as a slur by some as well.

@ the hot seat holder.....very,very nice recent offers...the 100 Pager is sexy stuff

!Just read that a few weeks ago,and the GA Justice reprint is wicked good and fun.