• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Well, it takes a sick mind to conjure such collateral meaning… lol

I mean, many italian words have been used as swearwords and the like, but american slang often is really something… :sick:

My mind is not sick,just pointing it out,I live in my cities Chinatown and have heard a lot of derogatory things shouted out of cars ect in the last 20 years I've been here....and ps..I'm in Canada for fongûl...

Funny you say that.I am English speaking raised,my wife French.

She came home last night and started laughing...I was watching Pretty in Pink in French and did not even realize, as I have been speaking mostly French to her of late to brush up.

One day,Italian.

As a child I was fluent in Dutch,but lost it all by grade 2. :(

Wow, I’d love to be fluent in dutch, but even french would do… I’d love to read my Bob & Bobette comics… :luhv:

Let’s bump the current offer…

Just from in from 1992-93 in NM/M these books were MAYBE read 1 time and stored by th OO all are REALLY clean looks like they just came off the press.

So I am calling them NM/M and off we go CHOOSE 1

OPTION 1 P1010040_zpsd8040133.jpg

OPTION 2

P1010038_zpsc7098f4e.jpg

P1010039_zps64f61c5e.jpg

OPTION 3 FIRST NEXTMEN

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

OPTION 4 MYSTERY BOX

OPTION 5 Still in the bag

X-MEN_zps2041f762.jpg

Well, that is something common to all languages, but surely americans worked quite hard on making english pretty much "shaded"… lol

BTW, in Italy we have dialects, which are an entirely different thing, as they are proper popular languages of their own, preceeding the language unification which came later for us. But let’s stop spamming, maybe we can open a "lingo" thread… :D

Wow, I’d love to be fluent in dutch, but even french would do… I’d love to read my Bob & Bobette comics… :luhv:

Just from in from 1992-93 in NM/M these books were MAYBE read 1 time and stored by th OO all are REALLY clean looks like they just came off the press.

OPTION 2

P1010038_zpsc7098f4e.jpg .

P1010039_zps64f61c5e.jpg

OPTION 3 FIRST NEXTMEN

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

OPTION 4 MYSTERY BOX

X-MEN_zps2041f762.jpg

First offers

OPTION 2

P1010038_zpsc7098f4e.jpg

P1010039_zps64f61c5e.jpg

OPTION 3 FIRST NEXTMEN

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

OPTION 4 MYSTERY BOX

X-MEN_zps2041f762.jpg