• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'll hold off for right now then. I'm sure somebody will come along and take some options. These were really good.

:baiting:

lol

I'm worried nobody will take my offers.

I hear you have a nice Spiderman 40. :kidaround:

I'll hold off for right now then. I'm sure somebody will come along and take some options. These were really good.

:baiting:

lol

I'm worried nobody will take my offers.

I hear you have a nice Spiderman 40. :kidaround:

:cloud9: Just put it in a Mylite 2 the other day.

Free Shipping to U.S.:

Option 1) Marvel Knights #1-5 (Matt Kindt) and Marvel Team-Up #141 (VG-VG+, Small stain on back bottom corner)

wwgojr.jpg

Option 2) Morbius Marvel NOW #1-9 (Full Set, Read Once)

8yxttc.jpg

Option 3) Three Modern TPBs - The Walking Dead Vol. 20, Revival Vol. 1, and Manifest Destiny Vol. 1

2poy68g.jpg

Option 4) Bedlam #1-8 (First full arc)

2ypajdf.jpg

Option 5) Image #1s - The Dream Merchant, Nowhere Men, Bedlam, East of West, and Five Ghosts

2ufzj2w.jpg

Option 6) Throw in a Nm copy of Five Ghosts #1 with any of the above offers (except with option 5, of course :gossip: )

The Morbius series was somewhat interesting, pretty much "out of the Marvel current Think-Tank" which I do not appreciate, anyway – I have read/browsed some of the issues when they came out – they did not give the writer the time to develop it, and maybe consolidate the character studying better his past. I’d like to have it but right now I have little time to find an offer and to go to the post office…

How was the Morbius series?

I enjoyed it. It was a bummer when they ended it after only 9 issues. Like Vaillant said, they didn't give the writer much time to develop. But with the few issues he had, it was a pretty cohesive story. The whole series was pretty much one full arc.

Free Shipping to U.S.:

Option 1) Marvel Knights #1-5 (Matt Kindt) and Marvel Team-Up #141 (VG-VG+, Small stain on back bottom corner)

wwgojr.jpg

8yxttc.jpg

Option 3) Three Modern TPBs - The Walking Dead Vol. 20, Revival Vol. 1, and Manifest Destiny Vol. 1

2poy68g.jpg

2ypajdf.jpg

Option 5) Image #1s - The Dream Merchant, Nowhere Men, Bedlam, East of West, and Five Ghosts

2ufzj2w.jpg

Option 6) Throw in a Nm copy of Five Ghosts #1 with any of the above offers (except with option 5, of course :gossip: )

:whistle:

After while, I'll see what else I can find.

Couple of new options added:

wwgojr.jpg

8yxttc.jpg

2poy68g.jpg

2ypajdf.jpg

Option 5) Image #1s - The Dream Merchant, Nowhere Men, Bedlam, East of West, and Five Ghosts (Bedlam, Five Ghosts, and East of West are first prints)

2ufzj2w.jpg

Option 7) Nowhere Men #2 Second Print CGC 9.8

35n6k1x.jpg

Option 8) Nowhere Men #3 1st Print CGC 9.8

16ao28h.jpg