• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

To slow typing lol, no problem grabbing 5 from that lot. Just missed them :sorry:

My offer:

If you’re want to get started in the Bronze Age or simply add to your collection, this may be the offer for you. All unread and VF or better.

Pick up to five of the following comics.

dreadstar1_zps148d70eb.jpg

ss1_zps1b101dd9.jpg

sw7_zpsa1b6a583.jpg

judgedredd1_zpsc874a75b.jpg

av191_zps47d7cf62.jpg

dd184_zps6908a54b.jpg

mut1_zps4cc1d6cc.jpg

st1_zps4a173c9c.jpg

Free delivery in US, I'll split the shipping for international.

To slow typing lol, no problem grabbing 5 from that lot. Just missed them :sorry:

My offer:

If you’re want to get started in the Bronze Age or simply add to your collection, this may be the offer for you. All unread and VF or better.

Pick up to five of the following comics.

dreadstar1_zps148d70eb.jpg

ss1_zps1b101dd9.jpg

sw7_zpsa1b6a583.jpg

judgedredd1_zpsc874a75b.jpg

av191_zps47d7cf62.jpg

dd184_zps6908a54b.jpg

mut1_zps4cc1d6cc.jpg

st1_zps4a173c9c.jpg

Free delivery in US, I'll split the shipping for international.

If I wanted an offer with lots of choices, I'd :takeit: and show my choices later. :baiting:lol

Okay…scanner working…

Choose two options!

Option One: Kraven the Hunter figure* (see below)

N5AAUN4l.jpg

Option Two: Hot books!

HXVbtrnl.jpg

5jFpgEml.jpg

Option Three: Women originating on animated series!

42vOLvql.jpg

3FaGYrMl.jpg

Option Four: Random Amazing Spider-Man

rvUNWcgl.jpg

SGtIPorl.jpg

NBhILyJl.jpg

Option Five: Random Fantastic Four

qgGzEx5l.jpg

7xuTZETl.jpg

4WkhJbVl.jpg

Option Six: Any One (1) single Disney Infinity Figure…ask, I have pretty much all (except Hulk)

LoWFaCYl.jpg

*Note…Option One is NOT a real option…just a throwback to yesteryears! I will NOT mail him out, do NOT select him!

Option Four: Random Amazing Spider-Man

rvUNWcgl.jpg

This by itself is a great pif offer. As an ASM completist I can tell you the early diamond variants are very tough to find in this nice shape.

If I wasn't lucky enough to already own this, I would dive head first into my first pif pick-up.

great offer sir (worship)

ok if you want to start your Copper age collection ALL of these are in NM/M cond.

I will add some others later

Option 1 DEATHLOK # 1THROUGH 29 PLUS ANNUAL # 1 ALL IN NM+/M

P1010060_zpsffba4050.jpg

P1010061_zps6ee6dd1f.jpg

P1010062_zps44e05f42.jpg

P1010063_zps3aec21ac.jpg

P1010064_zps95984fd1.jpg

P1010065_zpsbde51630.jpg

P1010066_zpsabdd0c23.jpg

P1010067_zps8906a844.jpg

OPTION # 2 DARK HORSE PRESENTS FIRST NEXT-MEN NM/M

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

OPTION #3 MYSTERY BOX FROM THE 90'S ALL IN NM/M COND,

Here are my offers. Pick any three. I can only ship in US as to hard for me to do otherwise.

The Tower Chronicles HC

HE LIVES TO KILL THE DEAD. Written by Matt Wagner, award-winning creator of Grendel and Mage, and co-created with Thomas Tull, executive producer of 300 and The Dark Knight, this hardcover edition collects The Tower Chronicles: GeistHawk, Volumes 1-4, an epic which tells the first compelling tale of John Tower, a supernatural bounty hunter who tracks and destroys the uncanny evils that haunt our world. His harrowing missions lead him across the globe and into the darkest recesses of mankind's most dangerous places to banish a wide variety of poltergeists, demons, and other unfathomable evils to free his troubled patrons from their tormentors' ethereal grasp. Stalked by sultry sirens who want to devour his very life, hunted a by rival mercenary organization, and set-up by sinister corporations, Tower faces more threats than ever before. Meanwhile, his unofficial "partner," FBI agent Alicia Hardwicke, begins to uncover pieces of Tower's shadowy past, bringing up the question: What secrets can a man who hunts monsters possibly have that are even more chilling than his prey? Will our hero reach his mysterious goals...or will Tower die trying? Illustrated by acclaimed 2000 AD and Lobo artist Simon Bisley.

thetowerchronicles_zps7ec4a775.jpg

The Grendel Archives HC

grendelarchives_zps448f1b97.jpg

Grendel Devil of the Deed HC

GrendelDevilByTheDeed_zpsdcfd36b5.jpg

Justice League of America , Hereby Elects TPB

Written by Gardner Fox, Dennis O'Neil, Len Wein and others Art by Mike Sekowsky, Dillin and more Cover by TK Membership in the World's Mightiest Super-Team is earned in these classic stories from JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #4, # 75, #105-106, 3146, #161 and #173-174 as Green Arrow, Black Canary, Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Hawkgirl, Zatanna and Black Lightning prove they have what it takes to join the JLA!

justiceleague_zpsdc389463.jpg

Nightwing Year One

Grayson was the first Robin, the teen sidekick to the Dark Knight, Batman. Then he became Nightwing and stepped out of Batmans shadow. The story behind that transformation and how it affected Batman, the Teen Titans and himself is explored in this graphic novel. When Batman fires Robin, an angry Grayson is unsure of where to go. On his journey, he receives advice from Superman and aid from Deadman, and makes the decisions that lead him to become a brand new crimefighter.

Nightwing_Year_One_TP_zps43042caf.jpg

While you are trying to decide, here is a little entertainment.

animated-gif-comic-sad-1379783392_zps20bf565a.gif