• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Here is a little something for everyone:

Option 1:

Marvel Team Up 3 - VF+

MarvelTeamUp3Front_zpsc466df37.jpg

Option 2:

Nowhere Men 1 -5 - NM+

th_NowhereMen1_zps016c29ff.jpgth_NowhereMen2_zps3e00a053.jpgth_NowhereMen3_zpsea2ea633.jpgth_NowhereMen4_zpsc6a6549a.jpgth_NowhereMen5_zps3662552b.jpg

Option 3:

X-Men 132 - NM- (Signed by Byrne on splash Page)

X-Men132Front_zpsfc08e9a8.jpg

&

X-Men 131 - NM-

X-Men131Front_zpsd295316d.jpg

Option 4:

X-Factor 6 - VF

X-Factor6Front_zps05b6cf54.jpg

&

X-Factor 5 - NM-

X-Factor5Front_zps71aef1d9.jpg

:takeit: X-Factor option please

Well - that was quick. I should have just saved the time and had that one as the only option. Thought I would at least tempt you a bit with the rest. :grin:

Ok here it goes....

I prolly have a reputation for posting DVD's as options so gotta include 1 option like that...

The Adventures of Aquaman complete collection (still in shrink wrap)

Plastic Man The complete collection (still in shrink wrap)

Sorry for upside down pic but I'm in a hurry and can't fix yet lol

image_zps7ccefb8e.jpg

Option 2 - Kirkman HOT books

Outcast 1 NM+

The Walking Dead 127 NM+

The Walking Dead San Diego Comic Con 129 exclusive - NM

image_zpsf47c743d.jpg

Option 3 -

I guess these X-Force Deadpool books are on fire so...

image_zps21ac5552.jpg

X-Force 2 (2nd Deadpool Appearance) and X-Force 11 (1st Domino + Deadpool on Cover) are both signed by Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld

Option 4 -

George R.R. Martin signed TPB - The Hedge Knight (Game of Thrones prequel)...this was a limited 200 book signing at San Diego Comic Con

image_zps512a4a24.jpg

great offers

Ok here it goes....

I prolly have a reputation for posting DVD's as options so gotta include 1 option like that...

The Adventures of Aquaman complete collection (still in shrink wrap)

Plastic Man The complete collection (still in shrink wrap)

Sorry for upside down pic but I'm in a hurry and can't fix yet lol

image_zps7ccefb8e.jpg

Option 2 - Kirkman HOT books

Outcast 1 NM+

The Walking Dead 127 NM+

The Walking Dead San Diego Comic Con 129 exclusive - NM

image_zpsf47c743d.jpg

Option 3 -

I guess these X-Force Deadpool books are on fire so...

image_zps21ac5552.jpg

X-Force 2 (2nd Deadpool Appearance) and X-Force 11 (1st Domino + Deadpool on Cover) are both signed by Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld

Option 4 -

George R.R. Martin signed TPB - The Hedge Knight (Game of Thrones prequel)...this was a limited 200 book signing at San Diego Comic Con

image_zps512a4a24.jpg

Sweet offers. The signed X-Forces are the ones I'd pick but that Hedge Knight is pretty awesome.

whoa, how are my offers still available??? lol

Some real hot books up there plus a SIGNED George RR Martin Graphic Novel....hmmm...well I put up great offers and don't have much else to throw into mix so if someone is waiting for that it isn't really gonna happen.

I will add a "The Walking Dead #108" NM into the Walking Dead lot though....another super hot book featuring 1st appearance of Ezekiel.

Totally up to you but I would think option 3 and 4 combined would be taken pretty quickly. I like the Walking Dead set but for some reason the later issues just don't do well. My fingers are crossed for ya.

Totally up to you but I would think option 3 and 4 combined would be taken pretty quickly. I like the Walking Dead set but for some reason the later issues just don't do well. My fingers are crossed for ya.

Do well in what way? They are great reads..

Do well in what way? They are great reads..

In demand. Everyone always is clambering for the first 50 issues and the ones over 100 just seem to sit sound for me. I agree the later ones are just as good in terms of story and art.

Yah but I think the offers are very good, kinda crazy to combine multiple offers....so hopefully more people will visit the PIF thread this weekend and choose one....sorry for stalling it but I really think offers include hot books and it's INSANE no one wants a George RR Martin signed graphic novel...books worth minimum 60 bux