• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Dang… Tech's offers are always generous, I’m sure the Spidey and Hulk boxes would be full of goodies, if one is interested in reading recent material. Well, let’s hope they are taken… :)

I've got a bunch of good spidey stuff to choose from to put in the box, along with what's already listed for that option. I wanted to keep some stuff a mystery. I've got less mystery Hulk stuff to add to that option, but there are a few more things that will be added in.

I'll try and see what I can put together to post as a 4th option later.

Current Offers - :bump:

US Shipping on me, I'll cover first $12 anywhere.

I'll put up some other options later if this doesn't garner any interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option #1, some X-men reading material. Ultimate X-men collection, a decent size run of All New X-men and a few more X-men issues (some not pictured), about 1 medium flat rate box full of x-men related books.

Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1

Collects issues 1-12 plus issue 1/2

ultxmen.jpg

All New X-Men including #1 Blank and #1 Deadpool Variant

Issues #1-11 plus issue #1 variants listed above

allnew.jpg

Plus a few random X-men issues

Issues #150, 158, 207, 281, and 282

rndxmen.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option #2, Big Box of Spidey. This is a box of spidey that contains McSpidey Issues #1-30 and Web of Spider-Man #1-11 + #29. Also some more modern Spidey reading content (modern issues, TPB's, ect.), whatever I can squeeze into a medium flat rate box.

spidey.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option #3, box o' Hulks This box includes the complete run of Incredible Hulk Vol 3 issues #1-15, along with some other mystery Hulk items I can dig up.

hulk.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option #4, D&D board game Ok it's not comics but maybe someone will find some some enjoyment in sharing D&D with their family or friends. You can pick one of these D&D board games. I've opened and played all 3 of these board games 2 or 3 times each, but all the pieces are there and they are all in good shape.

The titles of each game are:

• Wraith of Ashardalon

• Castle Raven Loft

• Legend of Drizzt

dndboardgame.jpg

Ok pick 1 option

First option a MYSTERY BOX with at least 1 graded comic.

Option 2 Coverless SUPERMAN 100 From 1955 I bet no one else would offer this prize

superman100_zps84f6fbd0.jpg

Option 3 DHP FIRST NEXTMEN

DHP_zps2203893f.jpg

Option 4 these are oversize (magazine) reprinted DT I havent seen alot of these. Inside the cover say's CHICAGO TRIBUNE VERY LIMITED EDITION 1982

The black mark you see is not on the book but is on the bag blocking the bag marking the price

DT_zpsee4d7df3.jpg

DT3_zpsaa22bb0e.jpg

DT1_zps4eef8416.jpg

DT2_zps04253378.jpg

The black mark you see is not on the book but is on the bag blocking the bag marking the price

Thats it hope it was worth the wait I think some really good stuff to choose from

Free shipping in Lower 48 $15 towards anywhere else

Option 1

Sex Criminals 1-5 and Satellite Sam 1-3

2eprksl.jpg

Option 2

Xmen 58,98,146,149,156,234

33uvrk6.jpg

Option 3

Warlock lot

2mmin9e.jpg

Option 4

Harley Quinn Arkham Asylum Statue