• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I will cover shipping to US, 1st $15 elsewhere.

Option 1 mid grade (and up) Spider-man lot

image_zps99fc41f3.jpg

Option 2 Lot of #1's with variants and Joe Quesada signed Iron Man WW philly variant

image_zps338d5ff4.jpg

Option 3: lot of X-Men comics 1st Omega Red, Jim Lee Uncanny and untold Phoenix

image_zps7ce023ee.jpg

Bonus add Spider-Man vs Wolverine (raw 9.2ish) to any of options 1-3

image_zps6400a80e.jpg

Option 4 New Avengers run 1-25 and 27-40 Includes #4 Jim Cheung RONIN VARIANT COVER

image_zpse1b942e8.jpg

image_zps39b14d42.jpg

Option 5 mix and match pick any (or all) of the book that interest you.

6f189de5-e8e2-49ed-9214-3de407adeebe_zpsfb8cbb78.jpg

image_zps025447bb.jpg

image_zps463d867c.jpg

I believe these are back up it's been 4 days

If I am correct I will take option 1 along with the bonus

Will post by tommorrow night

Yes, there is a 4-Day limit to prevent the thread from coming to a standstill. I believe your offer expired an hour ago making the previous offer the current one.

If an offer is not claimed after 4 days it reverts to the previous offer. A person is not supposed to ship their item until the person claiming their item has their offer claimed. It can only revert back one spot. For example, after it reverted from you back to Ducky, it can not revert any further than his offer.

That is a cool offer, but unfortunately it has already reverted to the prior offer and been claimed by someone. Topcat is the only person who can make an offer at this point :(

Ducky has been around the thread for a while. I doubt he sent it because he knows about the possibility of it reverting. Sorry Warlord :(

I have not mailed out my PIF, as per the rules in page 1. I was waiting for warlord's offer to be taken before I mailed them. It looks like Topcat has claimed my reverted offer. Option 1 w/bonus