• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, someone earlier said they enjoyed seeing non-comic items mixed in, so here are some.

Option 1 - Choose one. Both are GD (Reptilicus - cover split and detached; TOS - cover almost completely split and barely attached, cover crease, stains on cover)

photo1_zpsc8f33d8d.jpg

Option 2 - Choose two - all are PS3 games (Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Batman Arkham City [Game of the Year Edition]).

photo2_zps5135ef8b.jpg

Option 3 - Take both. Movies are: X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, and The Wolverine. All are on Blu-Ray and are the movies only (no additional discs w/ special features). The Spider-Man smartphone case fits phones the size of an Apple iPhone 4S.

photo3_zps72849401.jpg

Free shipping in the US, outside the US, I'll cover half. Choose up to two options.

Option 1:

Batman issues. Includes full story of "The Many Deaths of Batman" and "Year Three. Also contain 3 of the 5 issues of "A Lonely Place of Dying" arc.

IMG_0529.jpg

Option 2:

Issues 1-4 of Superman Unchained and the first 3 issues of Jupiter's Legacy.

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

Option 3:

Lot of four tpbs. (*note that the copy of Venom Returns is curved from laying in a box. It isn't bent, just curved.)

IMG_0531.jpg

Option 4:

Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of Essential Wolverine. Collects the first 69 issues of the first ongoing Wolverine series.

IMG_0532.jpg

:takeit:

Option 2:

Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Injustice: Gods Among Us

^^ PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you asap. Thanks!

Better re-read the rules. You don't send out your offer until the next guy's offer gets accepted.

:takeit:

Option 2:

Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Injustice: Gods Among Us

^^ PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you asap. Thanks!

Better re-read the rules. You don't send out your offer until the next guy's offer gets accepted.

Will do. Thanks.

Don't worry - your 4 days are now up. Back to the previous one.

You are not a very compassionate fellow are you?

That's me - mr sensitive. I had my fingers crossed that his Batman offer would find a taker but I didn't hold out much hope. Bunch of generic books and TPBs seem to not be in high demand.

Ok, someone earlier said they enjoyed seeing non-comic items mixed in, so here are some.

Option 1 - Choose one. Both are GD (Reptilicus - cover split and detached; TOS - cover almost completely split and barely attached, cover crease, stains on cover)

photo1_zpsc8f33d8d.jpg

Option 2 - Choose two - all are PS3 games (Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Batman Arkham City [Game of the Year Edition]).

photo2_zps5135ef8b.jpg

Option 3 - Take both. Movies are: X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, and The Wolverine. All are on Blu-Ray and are the movies only (no additional discs w/ special features). The Spider-Man smartphone case fits phones the size of an Apple iPhone 4S.

photo3_zps72849401.jpg

:bump:

Don't worry - your 4 days are now up. Back to the previous one.

You are not a very compassionate fellow are you?

That's me - mr sensitive. I had my fingers crossed that his Batman offer would find a taker but I didn't hold out much hope. Bunch of generic books and TPBs seem to not be in high demand.

:facepalm:

I am confused. How does it work now?

You claim an item and post your item in return. The person does not send your item until your offer is claimed. If your offer(s) are not claimed within 4 days it reverts to the old offer. It can only revert one person back and then it stays there until someone claims it.