• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Well thanks to Marvel's big movie announcement last week, almost all their comics are now considered keys and now even the reader copies are extremely valuable and therefore no one wants to just "give" them away!

What announcement did I miss something? :preach:

Well thanks to Marvel's big movie announcement last week, almost all their comics are now considered keys and now even the reader copies are extremely valuable and therefore no one wants to just "give" them away!

What announcement did I miss something? :preach:

Apparently they're making a Sleepwalker, Slapstick, and Woodgod movie!

I am confused. How does it work now?

[font:Book Antiqua]The same.

Take some valuables,

post some garbage in return...

Rinse and repeat...

[/font]

So what I posted was garbage? All of it? If that is what you think, ok. Not only did I offer two PS3 games like I would have received , I opened it up to more than one option. Whether I agree or not doesn't

matter now that I've hit my limit with the PiF hypocracy. I've stayed away from this thread for quite a while because I didn't like what I saw. Guess I should have stayed away. Maybe I should have supported The Gifting Tree. Then again maybe I shouldn't have gotten this thread on the sticky list. No wonder NameJay backed out so long ago.

No BG it wasn't garbage.I was going to jump all over your offer #7 but I didn't see it until after time expired and it had reverted back.

I'd be in favor of bending the rules to let him pick the offer #7 and keep the ball rolling.

As the person to whom things reverted back to, I'm fine with that. I defer to BG. It's his call.

I don't have a problem with this if no one else does. Rules are rules, and it's fine if the general public says no, but I'd like to see the thread move along.

I am confused. How does it work now?

[font:Book Antiqua]The same.

Take some valuables,

post some garbage in return...

Rinse and repeat...

[/font]

So what I posted was garbage? All of it? If that is what you think, ok. Not only did I offer two PS3 games like I would have received , I opened it up to more than one option. Whether I agree or not doesn't

matter now that I've hit my limit with the PiF hypocracy. I've stayed away from this thread for quite a while because I didn't like what I saw. Guess I should have stayed away. Maybe I should have supported The Gifting Tree. Then again maybe I shouldn't have gotten this thread on the sticky list. No wonder NameJay backed out so long ago.

No BG it wasn't garbage.I was going to jump all over your offer #7 but I didn't see it until after time expired and it had reverted back.

I'd be in favor of bending the rules to let him pick the offer #7 and keep the ball rolling.

As the person to whom things reverted back to, I'm fine with that. I defer to BG. It's his call.

I don't have a problem with this if no one else does. Rules are rules, and it's fine if the general public says no, but I'd like to see the thread move along.

I missed by a couple of hours but I will defer to the regulars either way so :takeit: to Benjamin Grimm's offer # 7.Will check back after I go to my Grandson's birthday party.

Ares, please read the past page or two. It reverted to me, but then someone asked to keep it at BG's offer. He took BG's offer #7, and he'll post his offer(s) after BG accepts. My offers aren't current any more.

Ares, please read the past page or two. It reverted to me, but then someone asked to keep it at BG's offer. He took BG's offer #7, and he'll post his offer(s) after BG accepts. My offers aren't current any more.

Duly noted.

I saw so many pages I was confused by what was available

Based on Grimms comment, I'd say your take it is good.

Okay.Will add pics tomorrow.Free ship to US.I'll cover first $15 International.

Option 1 pick 2: The Twelve mini-series #1-12 with #0 & # 1/2.14 issues in NM

Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere #1-9 full run in at least NM-

Camelot 3000 #1-12 full mini series.Nice set in at at least VF/NM

Option 2:Full set of Stephen King' The Stand + the sketchbook.32 issues in NM+

Option 3 1994 Bone print signed by Jeff Smith and a s&n Steve Rude print of Sundra from Nexus.

My temporary offer until I dig around later tonight.

Mystery box that will include one slab, one signed J. Scott Campbell print and various comics of characters or companies of your choosing. I will give you numerous options.

My temporary offer until I dig around later tonight.

Mystery box that will include one slab, one signed J. Scott Campbell print and various comics of characters or companies of your choosing. I will give you numerous options.

:takeit:

I haven't played in a while.