• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My temporary offer until I dig around later tonight.

Mystery box that will include one slab, one signed J. Scott Campbell print and various comics of characters or companies of your choosing. I will give you numerous options.

:takeit:

I haven't played in a while.

^^

Got my PIF from topcat54 in the mail yesterday. It got here so fast, he should have put a red cape and a big "S" on it (he sent it via USPS Priority Mail, which he didn't have to - I don't expect Priority Mail on something free)! Packaged well, and the Cap issues are in the condition described. VERY happy with it.

As a newbie collector and newbie board member, I have to confess that I found stuff here that I would have loved to take, but I did not pull the trigger for fear of not being able to offer back something valuable and, as a consequence, become the joke of the board :cry:

I'd play but I don't know how.

And I probably have nothing but junk donkey stuff

Its pretty simple. Post the I'll Take it if you see something you like. Then post up an offer (or several) that you think someone would like. International shipping becomes an issue with some of the large batches of books but most everyone will work with you on it.

I'm really surprised to wake up and it's still there.

Oh well, how about this -

Full run of sandman TPBs

2FFD1FC4-AD38-44FE-8D84-19FAFDB0C2F6_zpslek7nbsw.jpg

:takeit:

^^

I was wondering what was taking so long.

That looks like a lot of good reading. I have a couple of #1s, but never read them. In fact, I've never read any Sandman.

I'll have some offers up later. I'm having computer/scanner problems right now. If I can't get my scanner working, I'll just post some descriptions.

As a newbie collector and newbie board member, I have to confess that I found stuff here that I would have loved to take, but I did not pull the trigger for fear of not being able to offer back something valuable and, as a consequence, become the joke of the board :cry:

Never know until you try. Lots less pressure around here to get an offer accepted so it never hurts to give it a whirl.