• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

So a huge shout out to techvoodoo!

A couple of weeks ago, he put up a PIF offer and I wanted the X-Men option he put up but was unable to claim for some reason or another. He sent them to me anyways!

And it was more than expected….

r2rDFa9l.jpg

gIwkHgSl.jpg

That's a lot of reading I've got to do now!

(thumbs u

So a huge shout out to techvoodoo!

A couple of weeks ago, he put up a PIF offer and I wanted the X-Men option he put up but was unable to claim for some reason or another. He sent them to me anyways!

And it was more than expected….

r2rDFa9l.jpg

gIwkHgSl.jpg

That's a lot of reading I've got to do now!

(thumbs u

:applause: (thumbs u

Glad it got there and sorry again for the delay. Was sick, then got a tooth infection (and root canal), and quit smoking all in the last month. Couldn't find the time to get down to the post office to ship stuff for a few weeks. Sorry again and hope you enjoy the books.

Topcat should be getting his spidey box today as well. Hope it got there ok and you like it.

Glad it got there and sorry again for the delay. Was sick, then got a tooth infection (and root canal), and quit smoking all in the last month. Couldn't find the time to get down to the post office to ship stuff for a few weeks. Sorry again and hope you enjoy the books.

Topcat should be getting his spidey box today as well. Hope it got there ok and you like it.

Wish you all the best with quit smoking I wish I could after 47 yrs and the wife will pick up the PIF Tue. Will post tommorrow night.

My suggestion to everyone is to try and quite because I wish I would have never started I feel it in my age (60) and is hard to deal with sometimes NO AIR.

Wish you all the best with quit smoking I wish I could after 47 yrs and the wife will pick up the PIF Tue. Will post tommorrow night.

My suggestion to everyone is to try and quite because I wish I would have never started I feel it in my age (60) and is hard to deal with sometimes NO AIR.

I smoked for over 10 years and contemplated quitting but had no idea how. One day I decided to go cold turkey and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. It really *spoons* with you head for that first couple of weeks, but when you get through it, you feel awesome! Not only have you successfully quit, you have also beaten something that most people cannot beat and that is a billion dollar industry. Stick with it, it's awesome on the other side!

I've been smoke free since 2002 & the wife since 2001.We both smoked for well over 20 years & both quit cold turkey.SO glad we did but still to this day a freshly lit cig smell good enough to eat.

What amazes me most is how really bad stale smoke smells.I never noticed it on myself.I had to quit before I noticed it.

Oh yeah.Hang in there tech,you can do it.We're rootin' for you.

Uggghhhh.... Glad I never tried it and cant stand to be around it.

+1 here… lol

Tech, let me know when you get your PIF… it should almost be there. hm

Haven't checked the mail yet today. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks

Glad the books got there and you like them. I was trying to see how much I could stuff in a Med. Flat Rate box. Hopefully I didn't bust the seams.

The bigger bags I put the comics in were just Magazine sized bags I get from my local store. I can fit around 15 comics in a magazine sized bag, tape it up nice and tight, then take 4 or 5 of those bundles and tape them all together into a nice and tight brick, then wrap up the whole brick in bubble wrap or cardboard. Keeps your books from rattling around in the box. It's the best way to ship a large number of raw comics that I've found.