• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offer is going to be kind of fun to put together. Pick 3 options from below.

Option-1 Box # 1 - Box 1 is just that. A medium flat rate box filled with # 1 issues dating from the copper age until today. I will throw in issues # 2 and 3 if I have it of that title, but otherwise all # 1's. As of now there are no major keys in this lot but neither was Preacher # 1 and Ms. Marvel # 1 when I gave them away. lolmeh There will be copies of stuff like Outcast # 1 in there.

Option-2 Box # 2 - Box two will be all self contained mini-series runs. 1-4 of 4 or 1-6 of 6 types of things. Example. Annihilators 1-4 (with variant 2) will be in this box.

Option-3 Box # 3 - Random character box. This box will be filled with comics from your favorite characters. I need you to send me your Top-3 Characters after claiming.

Option-4 Spider-verse # 2 First appearance of Gwen Stacy Spiderman. First Printing

Option-5 CGC 9.8 Sketch of major DC character

Option-6 11X17 Art Print Set. 4 prints, with one guaranteed to be a Mary Jane print by J. Scott Campbell and signed.

:frustrated:

I missed it the last two times it was offered too so I sympathize. I will do just like the last two guys did and put it up in the PIF in the future. It is the right thing to do with this series. :)

Option 1: Here's a PIF I recently got from GSims718. Sandman TPBs 1-10. I'm using his pic. I'll add to the pile a Sandman #1 (1974) by Jack Kirby and Joe Simon.

I'm still reading the TPBs, so it may be a week or two before I send them off. They are a superb read so far. I find when I start one, it's hard to put it down.

2FFD1FC4-AD38-44FE-8D84-19FAFDB0C2F6_zpslek7nbsw.jpg

afajgi.jpg

More to come later if this is not claimed.

now you have me thinking about trying to read the series again. I picked up the first couple issues awhile ago and just couldn't get into it. I seem to remember the art being very abstract and I like series that have clear story-lines like Preacher or Y:Last Man.

My offer is going to be kind of fun to put together. You will receive ALL THREE medium flat rate boxes listed below.

Box # 1 - Box 1 is just that. A box filled with # 1 issues dating from the copper age until today. I will throw in issues # 2 and 3 if I have it of that title, but otherwise all # 1's. As of now there are no major keys in this lot but neither was Preacher # 1 and Ms. Marvel # 1 when I gave them away. lolmeh

If you are not a risky sort of person and want a for sure thing, you can substitute Box # 1 for a copy of Spider-Verse # 2 First Print. This comic is trending up at the moment.

Box # 2 - Box two will be all self contained mini-series runs. 1-4 of 4 or 1-6 of 6 types of things. Example. Annihilators 1-4 (with variant 2) will be in this box.

Box # 3 - Random character box. This box will be filled with comics from your favorite characters. I need you to send me your Top-5 Characters after claiming.

Remember you get all of the above and are not choosing just one box. :)

hm

hm I would have thought this one would have went fast considering the goodies going into them. If no bites I will get rid of it and find something better when I get home. :)

Updated:

My offer is going to be kind of fun to put together. Pick 3 options from below. Due to the fact it is multiple packages and heavy ones at that, I can only do domestic.

Option-1 Box # 1 - Box 1 is just that. A medium flat rate box filled with # 1 issues dating from the copper age until today. I will throw in issues # 2 and 3 if I have it of that title, but otherwise all # 1's. As of now there are no major keys in this lot but neither was Preacher # 1 and Ms. Marvel # 1 when I gave them away. lolmeh There will be copies of stuff like Outcast # 1 in there.

Option-2 Box # 2 - Box two will be all self contained mini-series runs. 1-4 of 4 or 1-6 of 6 types of things. Example. Annihilators 1-4 (with variant 2) will be in this box.

Option-3 Box # 3 - Random character box. This box will be filled with comics from your favorite characters. I need you to send me your Top-3 Characters after claiming.

Option-4 Spider-verse # 2 First appearance of Gwen Stacy Spiderman. First Printing

Option-6 - 11X17 Art Print Set. 4 prints, with one guaranteed to be a Mary Jane print by J. Scott Campbell and signed.

Option-6 - 11X17 Art Print Set. 4 prints, with one guaranteed to be a Mary Jane print by J. Scott Campbell and signed.

:takeit:

Thanks Ducky! I will make it a good one for you (or whoever) picks it. I might have went a little overboard but I hope everyone doesnt feel like they have to offer 3 boxes worth of stuff in return. Seriously, just something that someone else will want. :)

:takeit:

^^

wow i didn't think that would last 5 minutes. that's a great piece.

i don't collect anything but spider-man anymore so i'd just be greedy if I claimed it, but i thought about it for more than a second. i'm wanting my first OA piece to be spider-man. just gotta find something i like that is priced right.