• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'll take the Wolverine set. I've heard the series is a good read and the 3 books in a bag is a fun item.

So, I guess you're not boycotting the DOW anymore. :baiting:

Loop hole. If I didn't buy it then its ok :rulez:

I'll take the Wolverine set. I've heard the series is a good read and the 3 books in a bag is a fun item.

lol I thought it was a good read.

That’s what I do with books I loathe but want to keep for documentation… lol

My offers include shipping within the US and I'll cover the first $15 of international shipping.

Option 1:

Mystery Box which will contain about $75 worth of assorted books and TPBs. Let me know what character you want and I'll try to load the box full of those type of books.

Option 2:

World War Hulk Set: Includes WWH Frontline 1-9, After Smash, Incredible Hulk 106 - 110. The average grade of the set is NM and I think I've got 20 books in the set.

Hulk106_zpsdca2c242.jpg

Option 3:

Fantastic Four 233 CGC 9.8

FantasticFour2331_zps20f1791a.jpg

Option 4:

Captain Marvel 13 - NM & Conan 37 - VF

CaptainMarvel13_zps046d3520.jpg

Conan37_zps86d84be2.jpg

What ever happend to this rule :rulez: Please do not discuss the value of the book(s) being offered. If you don't like them, you don't have to take them

-You can ONLY "take" a book after it has been listed.

What ever happend to this rule :rulez: Please do not discuss the value of the book(s) being offered. If you don't like them, you don't have to take them

PLEASE QUIT PUTTING A MONEY VALUE ON WHAT YOU LIST

Thanks

REALLY

How many time do we have to ask you not to do this?

and do you really need 4 posts to get your point across?

tumblr_lrj4x9vVUF1qf5ynu.gif

What's going on in here?!? :o:ohnoez:

Thanks

It's my offer. If you do not like how I'm presenting my offer you do not need to accept my offer. I do not see a difference between the cherry picker option which gave a dollar amount and my mystery box with a value of $75. But I do appreciate the all caps and the aggressive three post in a row. Very nice.

Thanks

It's my offer. If you do not like how I'm presenting my offer you do not need to accept my offer. I do not see a difference between the cherry picker option which gave a dollar amount and my mystery box with a value of $75. But I do appreciate the all caps and the aggressive three post in a row. Very nice.

Is that $75 based on retail or recent Ebay sales?

:jokealert:(::grin:

I'm sure the person who picks my mystery box will be happy with what I can cram in a box,

Thats what she said

No actually that's never happened . . Ever :cry:

The cherry picker option from aelelarkin was awesome, I got to pick and choose books I specifically needed or wanted. I will post pics after I get them.

Yea - it's a sweet offer. I personally hate open ended mystery boxes so I put a description of what is in the box. Since the person gets to pretty much pick what type of books they are getting I just put a rough price limit on the box. No harm - no foul.

Thanks

REALLY

How many time do we have to ask you not to do this?

I believe the intent of this rule is to try and prevent people from discussing the value of other people's offers, especially in a negative fashion. True, the letter of the law here isn't being followed, nor was I following it with my Cherry Picker offer, but I hope that most would agree that the objective is to provide some transparency, and not to belittle.

I agree. I think it comes down to intent and context. Though 1cool has broken the no discussing value rule before (several times actually lol ), I do not think that was his intent in this particular case

My offers include shipping within the US and I'll cover the first $15 of international shipping.

Option 1:

Mystery Box which will contain about $75 worth of assorted books and TPBs. Let me know what character you want and I'll try to load the box full of those type of books.

Option 2:

World War Hulk Set: Includes WWH Frontline 1-9, After Smash, Incredible Hulk 106 - 110. The average grade of the set is NM and I think I've got 20 books in the set.

Hulk106_zpsdca2c242.jpg

Option 3:

Fantastic Four 233 CGC 9.8

FantasticFour2331_zps20f1791a.jpg

Option 4:

Captain Marvel 13 - NM & Conan 37 - VF

CaptainMarvel13_zps046d3520.jpg

Conan37_zps86d84be2.jpg

Option 5:

Warlord 70 - NM - Signed by Frank Miller &

Next Men 1 - NM - Signed by John Byrne

Warlord70_zpsdde99dd1.jpg