• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'm thinking we're about to have a discussion we've already had.

I know Wiggles has said he won't switch up his offer, but we need a solution.

I’m still kicking myself for not having taken the GA incomplete Whiz CB offered which was snatched by Mkkiller… :D
The Stan Lee signed ASM #600 haunts my dreams

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

Please pick ONE of these options.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

Option 2: This unused advertising poster for the first issue of Grant Morrison's classic JLA run! I still can't believe nobody has picked this yet.

SAM_0517.jpg

Option 3: A full set of Siege and the subsequent Avengers: Prime mini-series. These issues ended the Dark Marvel era and basically completed the meta-arc begun with Civil War. Also, Cap makes out with a blue elf lady even though he's still in a relationship with Sharon Carter. What happens in Niffelheim stays in Niffelheim, I guess. Art by the great Alan Davis! Writing by the incredibly terrible Brian Michael Bendis! Hey, you can't win 'em all.

SAM_0322.jpg

Option 4: The first Peter Panzerfaust TPB and the second Fables TPB.

SAM_0522.jpg

Option 5: Gobbledygook #1. It's a reprint from 1986, so don't get too crazy. I believe it does have a new Turtles story in it, though. Or so I have read.

SAM_0034.jpg

Additionally, whoever claims something will also receive both ROM Annual #1 and the 2009 Love and Rockets Free Comic Book Day one-shot.

Rom_Annual_Vol_1_1.jpg3478625165_f56bdf5454_z.jpg

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

:takeit: Ive always wanted a mystery box. Are you ok posting international?

Okay, here we go.

It's that simple, folks.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

:takeit: Ive always wanted a mystery box. Are you ok posting international?

Sure, why not.

Just send me your address and let me know if there's anything particular you're interested in. I don't have any Dan Dare, though, sorry. :sorry:

I’m still kicking myself for not having taken the GA incomplete Whiz CB offered which was snatched by Mkkiller… :D
The Stan Lee signed ASM #600 haunts my dreams

Me too...but then I wake up and look at it...

IMG_1541.jpg

too soon?