• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Sure, why not.

Just send me your address and let me know if there's anything particular you're interested in. I don]'t have any Dan Dare, though, sorry. :sorry:

Cheers.

Sweet book BTW that AS 600.

My offer will be up after dinner.

I’m still kicking myself for not having taken the GA incomplete Whiz CB offered which was snatched by Mkkiller… :D
The Stan Lee signed ASM #600 haunts my dreams

Me too...but then I wake up and look at it...

IMG_1541.jpg

too soon?

lol

I enjoyed doing this last time, so ill see if any one else wants the exciting offer;

Ill buy you something special, i promise itll be good :foryou: .

I get too choose.

The last one was very well received and comicbookguy can vouch it was special.

If its not taken by tomorrow evening ill add some more options

^^

I'm in the UK, so it would cost me the same to ship to you as it does the US. That said, ill probably get it from a canadian site, so i can spend more on the actual gift than shipping.

Just PM me your info.

Im thinking you may like something to do with spider woman hm

^^

I'm in the UK, so it would cost me the same to ship to you as it does the US. That said, ill probably get it from a canadian site, so i can spend more on the actual gift than shipping.

Just PM me your info.

Im thinking you may like something to do with spider woman hm

hm

lol I'll send my info and get an offer up

The rules should be changed so that if you make the decision to participate in the thread, you must continue to change your offer until something is accepted.

To take an offer then decide that you've given enough options and allow the thread to stagnate is not cool. This isn't passive aggressive and I'm not trying to be doosh, which I usually am, just being honest.

How this will play out is someone will take something just to move the thread along, until the similar situation happens again, which then someone else will take something just to move the thread along.

This post never posted this morning? (shrug)

Well turned out to come true.

To take an offer then decide that you've given enough options and allow the thread to stagnate is not cool. This isn't passive aggressive and I'm not trying to be doosh, which I usually am, just being honest.

I think this is pretty fair, Mike. You’re not such a doosh, for once! lol

The rules should be changed so that if you make the decision to participate in the thread, you must continue to change your offer until something is accepted.

How this will play out is someone will take something just to move the thread along, until the similar situation happens again, which then someone else will take something just to move the thread along.

This post never posted this morning? (shrug)

Well turned out to come true.

I agree. This rule would streamline things. I think its unfair, when someone has to take something just to move the thread along as it stops them PIFing for a week. Maybe that rule could be changed slightly, maybe if you pick up a week old offer you only have to wait 24 maybe 48 hours to PIF again as the person who caused the stall is now able to PIF again.

OK,

To start, Shipping anywhere, Hulk Vol 2 #50 9.8 White pages.

150306707.jpg

Its a neat Kaare Andrews cover, so sticking with that theme, I'll add in the Black Variant of Spider-man: Reign #1

150306709.jpg

(It has a small crease by the bottom staple that looks so much worse in the scan, it doesn't even break color in hand :facepalm: )

If these get no love I'll add more options tomorrow after baseball :foryou:

OK,

To start, Shipping anywhere, Hulk Vol 2 #50 9.8 White pages.

150306707.jpg

Its a neat Kaare Andrews cover, so sticking with that theme, I'll add in the Black Variant of Spider-man: Reign #1

150306709.jpg

(It has a small crease by the bottom staple that looks so much worse in the scan, it doesn't even break color in hand :facepalm: )

If these get no love I'll add more options tomorrow after baseball :foryou:

Another option is; Spiderman: The Gauntlet (Rhino & Mysterio) Hard Cover.

large.jpg

Pick any Two