• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Current offer, back on front:

Looking forward to reading the New X-Men stories again.It's been close to 30 years since I immersed myself in them.

My offer is Alf #1 CGC 9.6 old label.Case is cracked on the right edge & the top staple is real funky.Perfect for a crack ,press & sign by Robert Redford

I'll cover up to $15 for International shipping.Domestic if free.And yes,I've got bullitproof packing & boxes for slabs.

CGC1003.jpg

The last couple of pages have been a real heartwarmer. :)

Someday, there will be an offering here that will force me to learn how to ship internationally. Until then, keep up the great thread! :D

Since some offerers are taking in requests and some people are stating what they want, not to mention the influx of generous slab offers for the last few pages, let me just brashly put this out there:

Sandman 1 CGC 9.0 above. :fear:

Too much? :grin:

I think they had Alf on netflix or amazon prime, some video service, a while ago. I loved this show when I was a kid in the 80's, but I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes of it now. Some things are best left as childhood memories, like Alf and Thundercats.

:o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Got Mikenyc's PIF today :whee:

Let me just say now, when Mike posts a Mystery Box offer and nobody wants to wait a little while for his free stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me so I can claim it (thumbs u

:foryou: Mikenyc :foryou:

I have to start going to some of these Comic Cons just so I can meet you and shake your hand, sir. YOU ROCK!!

The X-Men is, as Mike said, from the "Why would anyone submit this?!?" category lol

SO WHAT!! Free be free!

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs001_zps31a0c8da.jpg

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs002_zps02f37019.jpg

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs003_zps9782902e.jpg

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs004_zpsdd9aad58.jpg

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs005_zps70d2739e.jpg

MikesPIFandJasonsASMs006_zps40c9a939.jpg

Speaking of getting awesome Pay it Forward mystery boxes, I received 143ksk's box of Archie stuff today. I probably shouldn't tell you guys how awesome it is, because now you might actually claim his next one, but it was so fantastic I can't keep my mouth shut.

143ksk graciously allowed me to send him a checklist of the Archie stuff I was looking for, and as a result, I received no fewer than 22 issues of Archie I needed for my collection. Take that, checklist! Plus he threw in some cool 60's stuff like Tippy Teen and Bunny as well as a hardcover Archie book featuring alternate covers for Archie #600 done by dozens of famous comic book artists.

So great :banana:

SAM_0708.jpg

SAM_0711.jpg

Oh, and did I mention the pre-code Pep?

SAM_0715.jpg