• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Welcome to the thread. Jump in and enjoy the fun :) It alternates in speed. At times good offers might sit for a week and then other times you will have 8 offers come and go in an hour.

ManicNerd, you know if someone had to beat you to it, you are glad it was me, haha

You beat me too it also, although by more than 18 seconds, I was looking forward to making it a smaller gap when I beat you twice in a row - oh well :baiting:

Shipping is free to anywhere in the US but I can only cover $10 outside the US, so please remember that, and sorry, international junk donkeys! :(

Big Option #1: Excalibur #s 71-107 straight through, plus a couple of other issues I will throw in. 40 issues in total.

This is a large lot, so it has to be a standalone offer.

z33j.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't interest you, I will offer 6 other options: of these, you can pick 3!

Small Option #1: Cable (series) #s 1-3, then 20-40 straight. Nice copies, no bags & boards on most though.

a1s5.jpg

Small Option #2: VALIANT & Dark Horse/Gold Key lot, including the DH FCBD "Dr Solar, Man Of The Atom/ Magnus, Robot Fighter" book, a Fine-ish copy of VALIANT's Harbinger #2, Predator Versus Magnus #s 1&2, and Magnus & Nexus Preview, 1, & 2.

75qg.jpg

Small Option #3: Storm & Illyana: Magik #s 1-4 reader copies (1980's LS) - these were my personal copies that I picked off the rack back in, what, 1983? Love them as I have! I must have read them through a dozen times.

09w1.jpg

Small Option #4: X-Force Vol. 1 #s1-20 readers (avg VF/NM) + a copy of one of the #50 covers (Liefeld art, I think) - no bags & boards.

v2o6.jpg

Small Option #5: Flash reader copies, 16 total - issue #s 303, 304, 309, 312, 313, 314, 319, 326, 327, 328, 330, 331, 332, 334, 344 (no bags or boards)

e9sl.jpg

Small Option #6: Batman "Child Of Dreams" HC, Kia Asamiya & Max Allen Collins (stock photo, sorry.)

000094.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-slym

Wow. Stopped this thread dead in its tracks.

:/

These are my offerings... I don't really have anything else other than one PIF offering I haven't read through yet. I have some DC 3D/lenticular animation covers on eBay I guess I could pull down... let me look around...

:eek:hm :shrug:

-slym

I agree that the offers are fine Slym. I say just let them marinate a little bit. I think more people would be interested in this thread if they knew what it was about and how to participate.

Shipping is free to anywhere in the US but I can only cover $10 outside the US, so please remember that, and sorry, international junk donkeys! :(

Big Option #1: Excalibur #s 71-107 straight through, plus a couple of other issues I will throw in. 40 issues in total.

This is a large lot, so it has to be a standalone offer.

z33j.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't interest you, I will offer 6 other options: of these, you can pick 3!

Small Option #1: Cable (series) #s 1-3, then 20-40 straight. Nice copies, no bags & boards on most though.

a1s5.jpg

Small Option #2: VALIANT & Dark Horse/Gold Key lot, including the DH FCBD "Dr Solar, Man Of The Atom/ Magnus, Robot Fighter" book, a Fine-ish copy of VALIANT's Harbinger #2, Predator Versus Magnus #s 1&2, and Magnus & Nexus Preview, 1, & 2.

75qg.jpg

Small Option #3: Storm & Illyana: Magik #s 1-4 reader copies (1980's LS) - these were my personal copies that I picked off the rack back in, what, 1983? Love them as I have! I must have read them through a dozen times.

09w1.jpg

Small Option #4: X-Force Vol. 1 #s1-20 readers (avg VF/NM) + a copy of one of the #50 covers (Liefeld art, I think) - no bags & boards.

v2o6.jpg

Small Option #5: Flash reader copies, 16 total - issue #s 303, 304, 309, 312, 313, 314, 319, 326, 327, 328, 330, 331, 332, 334, 344 (no bags or boards)

e9sl.jpg

Small Option #6: Batman "Child Of Dreams" HC, Kia Asamiya & Max Allen Collins (stock photo, sorry.)

000094.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-slym

:bump: to current page :)