• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

can any one tell me about the comic ? ... like what kinda storys are they ..is it like the grimm farytails ? ...or is it just like ...idk were im going here -_-lol

Not to be confused with the semi-nude covers comic Grimm Fairy Tales. Fables is a story with strong character development. It's a DC Vertigo title, so it's basically an independent comic. And one of the best ongoing independent series. Well worth giving a read as long as you not strictly a superhero comics only type person. 2c

man if i wasnt leaveing for Knox tomarow i would soo pick these up but i wont have time to post what im gona put up and then be around in time for someone to claim !! GAHH wish i would have grabbed em when i saw em ... well maybe something just as intresting will come along at a later date !! thanks tho guys !!

It's one of my favourite books, I have a James Jean style Sher Khan tattoo. (thumbs u to whoever grabs these

medium.jpg

Edit: just remembered I had a pic

That's great Hado! Can we see more?

oh and BUMP!

It's one of my favourite books, I have a James Jean style Sher Khan tattoo. (thumbs u to whoever grabs these

medium.jpg

Edit: just remembered I had a pic

That's great Hado! Can we see more?

oh and BUMP!

haha I'm really skinny so he wraps around my arm, so in most pictures he doesn't have a head

If nobody has claimed this by tonight I will find something else.

If anyone has any requests, post them now so I can try to put up something someone will actually claim. Really, though, I don't think I'm putting up here, so hopefully someone will take it and get this going again.

Here's my third attempt. If this doesn't get claimed, then I don't even know what, you guys.

If this one hasn't been claimed by tomorrow morning I'll take it. I have claimed something recently so I'll give it the 24 hours for others to have time to check the thread.

I just get the sense you're a bit frustrated and wanted to say don't worry, I can always be counted on to claim a Spider-man, X-men, or Batman book :whee:

I might not make it home for lunch today to scan the books in my offer, so these are just stock images that I found on the internet, but that should be good enough I think.

My offer is first print Issues #1-3 of the Image Comics series Revival. If you've missed the first 3 issues of this series you really are missing out. It's a great story and ofcourse there's a lot of speculation on this books future value potential.

I'd grade all 3 issues I'm offering to be between NM-(9.2) to NM(9.4) or better.

b52t7t.jpg

I might not make it home for lunch today to scan the books in my offer, so these are just stock images that I found on the internet, but that should be good enough I think.

My offer is first print Issues #1-3 of the Image Comics series Revival. If you've missed the first 3 issues of this series you really are missing out. It's a great story and ofcourse there's a lot of speculation on this books future value potential.

I'd grade all 3 issues I'm offering to be between NM-(9.2) to NM(9.4) or better.

b52t7t.jpg

:takeit: