• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I would just like to take a moment and embarrass Techvoodoo for a second. :hi: I want to point out that he does nice things like this for people all of the time and he never expects anything in return. I opened the mail today and found a stack of supergirls waiting for me. Not because I bought them or he owed me something, but just because he knew I liked them. He is a class act and a great board member. (thumbs u

Thanks, but I'm just trying to make up for all those terrible things I do the rest of the day :whistle:

I didn't hink you wanted it right now, sorry.

1. Who is you favorite Superhero - Wolverine/Green Lantern (tie)

2. What is your favorite comic series - X-Men/JSA (tie)

3. What do you collect - X-Men and JSA (tie)

4. What decade were you born (not required) 1960's

Based on this info here's what I can offer you, if you don't already have these hard covers and would like them in place of your unfulfilled request send me a PM with your shipping info:

IMG_3755.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you much.

Jeff

I would just like to take a moment and embarrass Techvoodoo for a second. :hi: I want to point out that he does nice things like this for people all of the time and he never expects anything in return. I opened the mail today and found a stack of supergirls waiting for me. Not because I bought them or he owed me something, but just because he knew I liked them. He is a class act and a great board member. (thumbs u

He seems like a stand up guy :headbang:

Why Booster? No one has claimed the current offer.

Editted

Is what you're saying, you claimed something from GIJOE, and don't expect it to arrive? If so send me your address and I'll see what I have that I can shoot you. One mystery box is as good as another right?

Thank you,

Here is what he wrote to me the other day -

02/04/14 07:15 AM Complications - OK, I planned to box your lot up today, but I ran into some serious problems. I woke up and vomited about 10 times, and decided to go to the doctor with stomach pains. By the time I had got there, it had turned into severe testicular pain. The doc basically said that it was a testicular torsion. If you know medicine, you know that pain I can't even move without pain you wouldn't believe. It's like a knee to the balls 24/7. Anywhoooo, long and short, i won't be shipping your box for at least a week.

Gotta give the little knob an A for effort.

Why Booster? No one has claimed the current offer.

Editted

Is what you're saying, you claimed something from GIJOE, and don't expect it to arrive? If so send me your address and I'll see what I have that I can shoot you. One mystery box is as good as another right?

Thank you,

Here is what he wrote to me the other day -

02/04/14 07:15 AM Complications - OK, I planned to box your lot up today, but I ran into some serious problems. I woke up and vomited about 10 times, and decided to go to the doctor with stomach pains. By the time I had got there, it had turned into severe testicular pain. The doc basically said that it was a testicular torsion. If you know medicine, you know that pain I can't even move without pain you wouldn't believe. It's like a knee to the balls 24/7. Anywhoooo, long and short, i won't be shipping your box for at least a week.

Gotta give the little knob an A for effort.

If he stops Masturbating so much he probably would not get that kind of injury

If he stops Masturbating so much he probably would not get that kind of injury

It's not about frequency it's about technique.

well I dont want to know what technique he used to get the boys twisted so bad.

@tech: You’re really a great guy, but Booster deserves it, so… :)

About GIJOE, oh, let’s not invade another thread with this, but I admire the creativity.

And I think he would have honored the PIF, if he wasn’t discovered, despite the testicular pain. :D

I agree and I think it shows the spirit of this thread to see people step up when they really didn't have to. It's good to see the good side of this hobby, it's a huge reprieve from dealing with drama and bad sellers (eBay). I buy a lot of comics from eBay to fill my binding lists and there are some real lackadaisical on there.