• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

You talking about the Avengers vs Xmen omnibus you claimed from Benjamin Grimm on Feb 3rd? I really don't think he's going to screw you over, some sort of perfectly good explanation must exist.

Yeah. that's the one. Nah, I'm sure he's just busy with life. Still felt like I should bring it up since it's been about 6 weeks now.

Even though it is a PIF thread, I would still argue that if you have time to claim things then you have time to ship them. Six weeks is only acceptable if there was some sort of emergency or life issue. In which case, I am sure most would be understanding. Hopefully this is just some sort of minor snafu that can be easily corrected.

I went through my old PM's and I've claimed at least 3 of Ben's PIF offers in the last year and all were sent to me within a reasonable time frame.

I also designed a custom cover for a batman new 52 hardcover Ben was having made and I've had nothing but good experiences with him.

I'd be concerned that he has had some sort of personal issue come up in his life for this to happen.

Not sure what's going on here...I know several of my options are quite good...especially Option D.....Here's the breakdown of offers again....

Option A -

Battlestar Galactica "Imperious Leader" MOC

image_zps33e046d0.jpg

Option B -

Voltron Volumes 1 & 2 in Steelbooks (Volume 2 still in shrink wrap)

image_zps97e6e358.jpg

Option C -

Adventures of Superman Season 1

image_zpsd7b5951a.jpg

Option D -

"Life With Archie" #23 Francaville Variant...1st appearance of "Afterlife With Archie" on cover. Very Rare and a very hot book at the moment. Minor damage on upper left corner from original shipment by Archie Comics

image_zpsc2e81c15.jpg

And this is my last option I will add...

Option E -

East Of West #1 Signed by Dragotta (last time I posted one it went within the 1st 30 minutes)

image_zpsa0633e73.jpg

Choose 1 option and of course I pay for shipping...Internationally I'll pay for the first $15

opition E

okay cool , ill post an item to offer. im happy to work my way up ;)

That is not the way it works either. I would suggest going to page 1 and reading the rules. Welcome to the board though and welcome to the thread!

I am sorry PJammer, but you are not eligible to claim a free item on your very first post on the board.

People have been on these forums for years and never found the PIF thread, this guy comes in and finds it on his first post. Who's shill account are you sir? hm

ill be back when at 50 posts, Gotta respect the rules

The part that I find interesting is that he did not appear to know the rules and tried claiming an item on his first. No big deal, mistakes happen. However when I pointed out what page the rules were on, he was able to click on it, read them and respond that he would be back when he had 50 posts all within 46 seconds. That would make one think he already knew the rules and is either a shill or trolling. (tsk)

lol guy's settle. Im not trolling or any of the above. Im just smart enough to read the rules after making a mistake and i will respect the rules. Hell when allowed ill post an item ,before ever taking one

If you read the rules, you would know you cant post an item in here until after taking one. ;)

Honestly pjammer, we are just giving you a hard time because we have a lot of spammers and shillers here recently. If you are a stand up guy we will see soon enough and you will be very welcome in the thread. If it does turn out that you are a troll or shill, we will find that out as well. We just prefer not to find out the latter the hard way.

Shazzam can you bump them again for everyone to see? :) I was going to do it for you but wanted to make sure I did the right one.