• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok I've added the bronze age Return of Red Sonja in Savage Tales #45

I'm removing the DC square back

If this doesn't work then we need a new game

Not posting any CGC graded books for sure......

X-men 207

ny7blh.jpg

Ms Marvel #17 (first appr of Mystique

28oxw2.jpg

Savage Tales #45

28tccag.jpg

(shrug) I find it that most people here don't really go for individual issues, collected editions seem to get snagged really quick (most of the times)...

I would take your books but I really promised myself not to get any more floppies so I'll leave them to another!

Some nice stuff there though! :foryou:

I stand by it! :makepoint:

I guess there's some stuff people don't collect...

I don't really collect/want floppies anymore so I don't pick those out.The same way most of you wouldn't want manga if I were to offer. I guess you just had bad luck with the comics you chose to offer!

:foryou:

I think there are plenty of people watching, but everyone has their own areas of interest that can be hard to hit. Personally, I'm not interested in tpbs, I'm all about actual comic books and back issues like the ones you are offering. I just don't happen to need these issues.

I am surprised we haven't seen any X-fans claim this, considering it is a nice copy of Mystique's first appearance.

Trouble is,there's too many people with generous mouths and tight arses!

I don't mean anyone on this thread!!!

If you look,its the same people who donate to charity,disasters and take part in this kind of stuff.

Lets keep it going guys - some days are good,some bad.

Maybe change up the offer, or if not, perhaps someone else will step in.

Me - Im amazed they havent gone.

WEBHEAD - maybe repost as I thought that Imodium had claimed your books - wasn't clear.

To good not to be taken guys.....

Trouble is,there's too many people with generous mouths and tight arses!

I don't mean anyone on this thread!!!

If you look,its the same people who donate to charity,disasters and take part in this kind of stuff.

Lets keep it going guys - some days are good,some bad.

Maybe change up the offer, or if not, perhaps someone else will step in.

Me - Im amazed they havent gone.

WEBHEAD - maybe repost as I thought that Imodium had claimed your books - wasn't clear.

To good not to be taken guys.....

I swapped out the DC 100 pager for the Savage Tales (which is valuable) plus the Ms Marvel just a slight tiny tear on the back keeps it out of VF. Still it's the first appr of one of the latest keys in the Xmen movies.

I waited until I saw something that I wanted, so I claimed it. Then posted a number of books that I thought would have some interest. It's almost come down to having people post "Wanted for free" lists instead of making it a random game. Personally I have a large collection with lots of "runs" but very few TPB... com'on guys PM your Conan fans so they can pick this up

just saying :whee: You guys who have not stepped up don't realize how hard it is to please everyone..... :preach:

ny7blh.jpg

Ms Marvel #17 (first appr of Mystique

28oxw2.jpg

:takeit:

Ok I'll pull the trigger on this and keep the ball rolling.

I don't want to the Conan you can keep that. I only collect Spiderman, X-men, Hulk, Batman, type stuff. If you have anything neat along those lines to toss in it's place cool. If not that's fine.

I'll be posting my offer in a bit.