• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

MY OFFER - Ship anywhere in US for free, cover $10 for anywhere else.

MYSTERY BOX

cardboard_boxcopy_zpsl1z6n6zs.jpg

The box Mystery box will be filled with tpbs, comics and a guaranteed slab! :banana:

Thanks! (thumbs u

Maybe a couple options and a mystery box? But if you want to stick with it let's see how it goes. I'd love to be wrong in this case.

Whats wrong with a box of tpbs? He said it will have a slab as well. You gotta sell it with some excitement Barth. ;)

Example: Mystery box filled completely with tpbs, comics and a guaranteed slab!

Whats wrong with a box of tpbs? He said it will have a slab as well. You gotta sell it with some excitement Barth. ;)

I think themed mystery boxes do better. jmho

I think themed mystery boxes do better. jmho

True, also helps to reveal the slab sometimes. Spidey boxes go in seconds ;)

:takeit:

Great grab. I'm on the edge of my chair waiting to see what your offer is after seeing your offer in the Giving Tree thread. You still got that Star Wars set?

I'm big enough to take back my previous comment. Nice offer man.

Wait, were you crapping on his offer before he even put it up? :o

My comment is still up. I'm was basing my comment on his last offer in the Giving Tree thread and it looks like he has adjusted his offers since then. Like I said - nice offer.

My comment is still up. I'm was basing my comment on his last offer in the Giving Tree thread and it looks like he has adjusted his offers since then. Like I said - nice offer.

I read it and thought you were being serious that you liked his offer. Thats kind of messed up to comment on an offer not even given yet :(

I read it and thought you were being serious that you liked his offer. Thats kind of messed up to comment on an offer not even given yet :(

This the comments I'm talking about -

Great grab. I'm on the edge of my chair waiting to see what your offer is after seeing your offer in the Giving Tree thread. You still got that Star Wars set?

I should have not said anything until seeing his offer but I see his offer in the Lending Tree as an attempt to undermine and take advantage of that thread so I lashed out at him. Like I said - I take back my comment and told him it was a good offer which is customery on this thread.