• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offers are:

Option 1: Full set of Rocketeer Adventures (first series) VF/NM

15142733112_fafc957166_c.jpg

Option 2: Dark Horse Buffy lot.

A dozen (12?) Dark Horse Extras with Buffy stories or posters. Dark Horse Extra is newspaper insert format (11x14.5" folded). Mainly advertising, but also other short comic strips such as; Monkeyman & O'Brien, Too much Coffee Man Grendel, Star Wars, etc.

Dark Horse Extra #3

Dark Horse Extra #11

Dark Horse Extra #12

Dark Horse Extra #13

Dark Horse Extra #23 (Buffy Poster)

Dark Horse Extra #39

Dark Horse Extra #40

Dark Horse Extra #41

Dark Horse Extra #47

Dark Horse Extra #48

Dark Horse Extra #49

Dark Horse Extra #50

And a Buffy The Vampire Slayer #26 (Photo cover); VF/NM never read.

14956555118_30190d9f41_c.jpg

Option 3: Misc. Lot of Hellboy /Mignola comics.

Dark Horse Extra #11; with Hellboy (Spyboy & Pantomimes)

Dark Horse Extra #43: BPRD (also Too Much Coffee Man, Astro Boy)

Hellboy Junior #2 FN/VF

Hellboy Christmas Special FN

A copy of The Amazing Screw-on Head. HE IS AMAZING and ironically screwed at the same time. GD

2007 Baltimore Comic Con con program

BRPD The Dead #3 NM

BRPD The Dead #5 GD/FN

BPRD The Black Flame #4

15120116086_3a1e4a9606_c.jpg

Freebie on top of PIF. Get these items if you choose any of the first 3 options:

An unopened pack of Mylites 2 bags (qty 50)

A limited series Wildstorm Signature collector card: #8 of 9 Fairchild, (#51 of 500 signed by Adam Hughes)

A 1989 (?) 1st series Gotham by Gaslight signed on the interior by Mike Mignola over his credits. (It's his old style where he signed his whole name. Not the modern stylized form he's been doing for the past 15 years.)

A couple of Ashcan comics; FF: Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange (which has a tie-in with the Dr. Strange animated movie from 2007)

A $1 copy reprint of Chew #1....for your pet to CHEW on.

15146633265_59d3a58065_c.jpg

:takeit: please just send the Mylites and Gotham by Gaslight :) Thanks, offer up soon

Nice Cap annual 8 , tempting!! May I ask the condition?

What Cap I see no cap.

Offer updated?

I pulled down the two single book that I listed and left the lots. I don't know how much participation these threads are going to get now. I have three short boxes I set aside for the GT/PIF but both seem dead or dying and the Trading thread was a bust so now I have to decide what I am going to do with them and I am not lucky at selling books.. OK rant over.

If someone saw the Cap and decides that's what they wanted I will gladly honor it as an option. :)

What Cap I see no cap.

Offer updated?

I pulled down the two single book that I listed and left the lots. I don't know how much participation these threads are going to get now. I have three short boxes I set aside for the GT/PIF but both seem dead or dying and the Trading thread was a bust so now I have to decide what I am going to do with them and I am not lucky at selling books.. OK rant over.

If someone saw the Cap and decides that's what they wanted I will gladly honor it as an option. :)

I've done PIF a couple of times. It always seems to get tougher after each offer. If I thought of anything I could use as an offer, I wouldn't hesitate to claim something I'm interested in. Nothing has caught my eye for a few months, though.

What Cap I see no cap.

Offer updated?

NO WAY if it's not posted as an offer NO WAY stick to your guns.