• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Maybe post up a picture of the CGC 9.8 and someone will have it on their want list. I've got long boxes of random books right now that I just can't see adding more.

Maybe that could be your next PIF offer: longbox of random comic :wishluck:

I'll definitely have that ready to go when you post up some sweet stuff.

Maybe post up a picture of the CGC 9.8 and someone will have it on their want list. I've got long boxes of random books right now that I just can't see adding more.

I believe I said I just gave away a 9.8 what will you get.

There is no mention of a 9.8 up for pif.

OPTION # 1 MYSTERY BOX WITH 1 GRADED

OPTION 9 XMEN #1 9.6

I believe I said I just gave away a 9.8 what will you get.

There is no mention of a 9.8 up for pif.

OPTION # 1 MYSTERY BOX WITH 1 GRADED

OPTION 9 XMEN #1 9.6

Miss-read that part. Thanks for the clarification.

Has this comic now been offered three or four times in PIF? It's going to get a Kraven-like rep! lol Thanks for the book.

I'll up the ante and find something to offer that folks want. I still have all the options I posted last time, including my OO copy of Nervous Rex #1 CGC 9.8W. Also saw a comment just a few posts ago that a longbox of comics would be of interest, and I could probably offer a whole box of reader comic misc/odds-n-ends. Couldn't ship it outside the US though.

Any suggestions on what I should post? Throw out some ideas, maybe you'll hit on something I have. :popcorn: Otherwise I'll take some pics and post some offers probably in the 7-8pm timeframe.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll ponder that some. Meantime, let's give this CGC and a TPB lot a shot

I'll cover US shipping or $10 towards international.

Option 1 - TPB lot

Spawn Book 1 TPB by Todd McFarlane, and No Hero TPB by Warren Ellis and Juan Jose Ryp,

Picked up the TPBs in another PIF and haven't read No Hero yet, but they should be good stuff from popular creators McFarlane and Ellis

SpawnNoHeroLot.jpg

Option 2 - CGC 9.8W Nervous Rex #1

Super low print run book by Blackthorne, this is my OO copy. You won't ever see another copy as whitey white as this. Last I checked it was the only graded copy so top census I imagine! ;) Terrific cover and art by William Van Horn who is a noted Disney comics artist and writer!

nervousrex1-98-f.jpg

Option 3 - DC Whitman variant starter set

Group of 20 DC Whitman variants. Get started collecting the whole set! I avidly collect DCWs, but will send these undercopies in the GD to VG range to a new good home and you can instantly be well on your way to having your own set! Includes two of the harder to find clear/white circle logo issues. And note that another claim to fame for B&B #156 is that it is THE copy shown on the Mile High Comics website! lol

th_whitmanaction485-f4.jpgth_whitmanaction487-f8.jpgth_whitmanaction489-f5.jpgth_whitmanaction490-f7.jpgth_whitmanaction492-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold151-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold154-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold155-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold156-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperboyandthelsh246-f7.jpgth_whitmansuperboyandthelsh266-f3.jpgth_whitmansuperman322-f3.jpgth_whitmansuperman325-f7.jpgth_whitmansuperman329-f5.jpgth_whitmansuperman332-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman335-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman338-f4.jpgth_whitmansuperman339-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman340-f3.jpgth_whitmanwonderwoman251-f4.jpg

Option 4 - Topps Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Collector's Edition #1 CGC 9.8W

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was created by Mark Schultz!

cadillacsanddinosaursv2-1cgc98-f.jpg

This thread certainly has its cycles. We will have several offers go in a few hours and then bang, a few offers that sit there the full four days with only one or two claims over a 2 week period.

I'll cover US shipping or $10 towards international.

Pick any option from #1-4 plus any one of #5-9

OR

Choose any THREE options from #5-9

Option 1 - Topps Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Collector's Edition #1 CGC 9.8W

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was created by Mark Schultz!

cadillacsanddinosaursv2-1cgc98-f.jpg

Option 2 - CGC 9.8W Nervous Rex #1

Super low print run book by Blackthorne, this is my OO copy. You won't ever see another copy as whitey white as this. Last I checked it was the only graded copy so top census I imagine! ;) Terrific cover and art by William Van Horn who is a noted Disney comics artist and writer!

nervousrex1-98-f.jpg

Option 3 - DC Whitman variant starter set

Group of 20 DC Whitman variants. Get started collecting the whole set! I avidly collect DCWs, but will send these undercopies in the GD to VG range and you can instantly be well on your way to having your own set! Includes two of the harder to find clear/white circle logo issues. And note that another claim to fame for B&B #156 is that it is THE copy shown on the Mile High Comics website! lol

th_whitmanaction485-f4.jpgth_whitmanaction487-f8.jpgth_whitmanaction489-f5.jpgth_whitmanaction490-f7.jpgth_whitmanaction492-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold151-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold154-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold155-f2.jpgth_whitmanbraveandthebold156-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperboyandthelsh246-f7.jpgth_whitmansuperboyandthelsh266-f3.jpgth_whitmansuperman322-f3.jpgth_whitmansuperman325-f7.jpgth_whitmansuperman329-f5.jpgth_whitmansuperman332-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman335-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman338-f4.jpgth_whitmansuperman339-f2.jpgth_whitmansuperman340-f3.jpgth_whitmanwonderwoman251-f4.jpg

Option 4- TPB & GNs lot

Spawn Book 1 TPB by Todd McFarlane, and No Hero TPB by Warren Ellis and Juan Jose Ryp,

Picked up the TPBs in another PIF and haven't read No Hero yet, but they should be good stuff from popular creators McFarlane and Ellis.

Sharp copies of Top Cow's JLA Witchblade, and a complete 4-issue set of Superman/Wonder Woman Whom Gods Destroy

Just added, Batman & Two-Face & Riddler TPB

SpawnNoHeroLot.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020797.jpg

P1020798.jpg

P1020808.jpg

Option 5 - Marvel lot

Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #29, Iron Man #s 119, 120, 121, 123, 124, 125, Wolverine & Punisher #1, Peter Parker Spider-Man #9, Rom #17 with X-Men crossover, Marvel Tales #81, 84, 86

P1020799.jpg

P1020802.jpg

Option 6 - DC lot

Superboy #92, Star Spangled War Stories #141, Flash Dollar Comic aka DC Special #11

P1020800.jpg

Option 7 - Alan Moore's 1963 - good stuff! Complete set of #s 1-6

P1020801.jpg

Option 8 - Justice League Adventures #s 1, 3-10, 12, 18

P1020803.jpg

Option 9 - Sandman/Preacher/Fables - Good Vertigo stuff 22 book lot

Includes Preacher #50, Sandman Mystery Theater #1-5 (bagged together so you can't see them all) plus 5 more SMT issues, Fables #18, Sandman Time of Your Life #1-3 set plus more = 22 books

P1020804.jpg

P1020805.jpg

P1020806.jpg

P1020807.jpg