• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Added Option #8 Justice League Adventures... thought it was a run of the first 12 issues but now I see a couple gaps....

I give you points for not sitting back and actually trying to keep this thing moving along. Keep it up!

Thanks, I've got a couple more ideas for tonight so I'll keep at it.

In the meantime, flippers are welcome to snag a slab and resell it etc to buy something more to your liking, it doesn't bother me what you choose to do with the PIF that you take... just saying...

Added Option #8 Justice League Adventures... thought it was a run of the first 12 issues but now I see a couple gaps....

I give you points for not sitting back and actually trying to keep this thing moving along. Keep it up!

In the meantime, flippers are welcome to snag a slab and resell it etc to buy something more to your liking, it doesn't bother me what you choose to do with the PIF that you take... just saying...

Haha. Don't worry, the flippers will pounce when they see something...

Haha. Don't worry, the flippers will pounce when they see something...

I did see some of your stuff for sale recently. :baiting: Oh wait.... i saw some of mine too! :sorry:

Updates! I'm down to less than 24 hours, I think my time runs out tomorrow evening. Probably won't have time to change it up again so I imagine that this is the last update.

I've added a big thick Batman TPB to the TPB lot. Also I've added a Vertigo lot. Finally I had asked whether anyone was interested in any combos but got no replies, and I'vewondered if I should just offer so no one has to make a request. Let's do these combos!

Pick any option from #1-4 plus any one of options #5-9

OR

Choose any THREE options from #5-9 (That Vertigo lot plus the 1963 lot plus something else might make a good combo for someone looking for good reading material!)

Option 1: Any two sets from my sales thread here.

Except the Harley or Infinity set

Option 2: Either the Harley or Infinity set from my sales thread!

Option 3: Sub-Mariner #34 (a pre-Defenders gathering of most of the roster) plus any of the sets from Option 1

bnolo3Gl.jpg

Option 4: Mystery Box - Will probably contain some from my sales thread plus some others that I have not mentioned. It will be about 50 books in a Medium Flat Rate Priority Box.

Can only ship within US for free. I'll try to work out a deal with elsewhere.. Please choose up to three of these random comics! :grin:

Book 1:

[font:Impact]Wolverine #16[/font] 1989 NM+

wolv16.jpg wolv16back.jpg

Book 2:

[font:Impact]Amazing Spider-man #130[/font] 1974 G/VG

*First Spidermobile. Hammerhead appearance. Early Jackal appearance!*

(Intact, just aged and wrinkled.)

SAM_0824.jpg SAM_0825.jpg

Book 3:

[font:Impact]Marvel Spotlight Vol2 #7[/font] 1980 F or F+

*Early Starlord!*

(Stress lines.)

SAM_0862.jpg SAM_0863.jpg

Book 4:

[font:Impact]Batman #343[/font] 1982 VF+

*First appearance of The Dagger!*

SAM_0839.jpg SAM_0840.jpg

Book 5:

[font:Impact]Daredevil #270[/font] 1989 VF-

*First appearance of Blackheart!*

(Spine stress line.)

SAM_0841.jpg SAM_0842.jpg

Book 6:

[font:Impact]Conan #40[/font] 1974 VF

SAM_0848.jpg SAM_0849.jpg

Book 7:

[font:Impact]Conan #72[/font] 1976 VF

SAM_0850.jpg SAM_0851.jpg

Book 8:

[font:Impact]Captain Marvel #10[/font] 1969 VG/F or F-

(Has "faded" dusty-looking cover but is solid, without creases and has good staples.)

SAM_0879.jpg SAM_0880.jpg

Book 9:

[font:Impact]Captain Marvel #4[/font] 1968 G

*Sub-Mariner appearance.*

(Book is very worn but complete, and a great read!)

SAM_1501.jpg SAM_1502.jpg

(Option added) Book 10:

[font:Impact]Action Comics #363[/font] 1969 VG

*Virus X saga begins. Lex Luthor appearance. Supergirl back up story!*

(Some wear and small split on spine. Some age/wear to covers. Chunk out of corner of an interior page (doesn't affect story). Slight creases through some pages. Centerfold and next two pages detached from top staple. Nice colors! Staples are nice.)

SAM_0877.jpg SAM_0878.jpg