• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Okay, 4 days and no takers. I am out and the FF 233 9.8 is back in play!

I wouldn't worry about it. Your offers were good and I'd mark it up as a bad time of year with a tons of other stuff going on.

Lets mix it up a bit. I'll pay first domestic or $20 of international shipping due to the weight of some of the offers.

Option 1:

Detective Comics 1 to 20 - New 52 Series - #1 is a later print but in great shape. As a whole I'd grade the set NM but there are a couple NM-s and a couple NM+s.

Detective1_zps15665430.jpg

Detective2_zpsc9a3eff1.jpg

Option 2:

Preacher 4, 5 & 8 in NM/NM+ condition

Preacher4_zpsab5a340c.jpg

Option 3:

Iron Man 2 VG/FN & Hulk 134 NM-

IronMan2Front_zps9d544e6c.jpg

Hulk134Front_zps8f620020.jpg

Option4:

Detective Comics 1 - New 52 Series - 1st Print - NM

No pic just yet but its a sweet copy

Wait why is your last offer not up?

The :rulez: say -If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

I think you HAVE to post your last offer.NO waves just going by the rules.

:takeit: Option 8:

Fantastic Four 49 - FR/GD

The :rulez: say -If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

:facepalm:

doh! This guy...

Ok so all you need to do is go by the rules

I discovered this idea on cards forum and thought it might be fun.

Maybe this has been tried before, I don't know... But let's give it a shot!

Here is the deal: I'm going to give away this book to the first person who wants it and posts . Free, including shipping. In turn, that person MUST offer a book(s) free to the next taker by posting on this thread, and so on, and so on. While it does not have to be of exact equal value of what you took, please offer quality book(s) that someone can appreciate.

RULES:

-You must not be on the Hall of Shame list or be in poor standing on the boards

-You must have at least 50 posts

-If you claim some book(s), you must post your offering within 24 hours

-Only one offer at a time. No new book(s) can be posted until the existing offer has been claimed

-Post pics or scans of the book(s) you're giving away. Cell phone pics are fine

-Don't take book(s) if you've got nothing to offer in return

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

-Don't ship your offer until you confirm the following offer has been claimed.

-Ship book(s) quickly so people aren't left hanging. No later than two weeks after someone claims your offer.

-Only one every 7 days per member.

-Please do not discuss the value of the book(s) being offered. If you don't like them, you don't have to take them

-You can ONLY "take" a book after it has been listed.

-Be honest

-Have fun!

If you want to post your stuff on E-BAY and not honor the rules I will gladly retract my request.

Just remember the rules.

-If none of your offers are claimed within 4 days (96 hours) of your first offer, the previous offer automatically goes back up.

Can we not follow them really?

doh! This guy...

Yeah this guy.

His "offer" is whatever he puts up - he can change it any time throughout his tenure.

-slym

No go to page 1 and read.

You can change your offers at any time. So even if his reverted back he changed it before your post.

His "offer" is whatever he puts up - he can change it any time throughout his tenure.

-slym

No go to page 1 and read.

You can change your offers at any time. So even if his reverted back he changed it before your post.

Could you please quote that in the rules?

Not trying to be a smart "spoon" but not in rules.Yes I know we add more books to get someone to take the PIF but nothing in the rules saying you can change your original PIF thats all I am saying.

The ORIGNAL post should be back up for the taking.

RULES:

If the people want to change this rule then they should maybe do a vote onit.

So if you have something on the PIF & E-BAY who should get the book then so be it.

I do not think you should have a book on the PIF and Anywhere else for sale because you run into problems that way.

Topcat, I know what are you are trying to say, but I think you are taking it "Letter of the Law" instead of "Spirit of the law." It just means that 1Cool is back on the clock so to speak. If you would have claimed his item when it reverted back before he changed it, then yes you would have a beef. That was not the case (to the best of my knowledge), he was simply changing up the offers that have already been put up twice already and for several days I might add.

If 1Cool was switching the offer to one modern comic or choose one wrinkled trade because he has already received his offer in the mail and doesnt care then there would be a reason to get upset. I honestly do not believe that is the case here.

Trust me on this.... ( :gossip: I was one of the people that helped write the rule changes)

This is WAY too simple to spend more then a second discussing. I changed the offer soon after it was back on me so these books become the current offer. Is there one of the current offers you wish to take?